Final.

See you again.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a long day without you, my friend

And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again

We've come a long way from where we began

Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again

When I see you again

 

Silence.

 

With the only sound coming from the constant whirring of the sleek black Dyson standing fan from the corner of the room. The translucent day curtains dances in perfect sync to the man made wind. Windows were shut tight as a light rhythmic tapping sound resonates the room as raindrops come into contact with the glass panes. The sky was wrapped in its grey pajamas as though reflecting the atmosphere in Teen Top’s dorm.

 

Staring at the framed photo sitting on the floor and resting against the wall, Byunghun sighed as he closed his eyes and plopped heavily onto the bed. The bed he used to share with Minsoo. The framed photo they blew up even bigger than a poster was taken during their debut stage back in 2010. Genuine happy smiles graced each of their faces, the photo reeked of innocence, passion and dreams. But all that was left now was constricted passion, shattered dreams, long lost innocence and the ugly truth. How did it come to this?

 

The Korean pop scene was after all a complicated jungle, a battle to fight for survival.

 

Damn, who knew?

All the planes we flew

Good things we've been through

That I'll be standing right here talking to you

'Bout another path

I know we loved to hit the road and laugh

But something told me that it wouldn't last

Had to switch up

Look at things different, see the bigger picture

Those were the days

Hard work forever pays

Now I see you in a better place (see you in a better place)

 

Finally breathing out through his nostrils slowly, Byunghun opens his eyes once again as his gaze landed on Minsoo’s Ryan toy that sat on their bed. A small smile curled upon Byunghun’s pouty lips as he lifts Ryan into his lap thinking back upon the times he whined to the elder, sending pleading signals with his puppy dog eyes to let him cuddle the Ryan doll to sleep. Although Minsoo treasured the fan gift a lot, he always relented and would let Byunghun hug the plush to sleep. To Byunghun, Minsoo had always been a role model and a fatherly figure. They had a close bond, fostered over the years that they spent as roommates. Whenever Byunghun fell sick, Minsoo would be the one caring for the boy.

 

The said vividly remembers the one night he came down with a bad cold. The manager had already brought him to the hospital for an IV but it was in the wee hours of the morning when he started burning up worse after that, involuntarily throwing up on the floor before starting to cough uncontrollably. Minsoo was usually a heavy sleeper but that night the man had decided to stay up to watch over his sick fellow member in case any emergency crops up. The moment he heard Byunghun’s raspy cough, he shot out of bed and was by Byunghun’s side patting the younger’s back gently within a flash. That entire night Minsoo stayed awake to watch over Byunghun, constantly using a wet cloth soaked in iced water to wipe the younger’s face and upper body time and again in an attempt to bring his raging fever down.

 

Byunghun’s almond eyes twinkled with melancholy at the bittersweet memory. Putting Ryan back into it’s place before giving the toy a small pat on it’s head. Byunghun stood up, leaving a short note on the bedside table.

 

“Minsoo hyung. Thank you for loving and caring for me. Don’t be such a sleepyhead, I can’t be there to wake you up each morning for our schedules anymore. I wish you all the best hyung.”

 

Uh

How can we not talk about family when family's all that we got?

Everything I went through you were standing there by my side

And now you gon' be with me for the last ride

 

When Lee Byunghun first met Lee Chanhee, he was shocked at the other man’s visuals. With a huge sharp nose that could even cut paper and an even larger pair of sparkly doe eyes, Byunghun thought Chanhee looked like he walked out of a Japanese manga comic book. Soon enough Byunghun came to realize that Chanhee was more than just another pretty face, with vocals that can move both Heaven and Earth to tears with a cheeky yet extremely charming personality Chanhee was the epitome of an angel. The said acted as the mother of their group, constantly fussing over the member’s health and welfare.

 

When Teen Top went on world tours the both of them would share a room and Byunghun was thankful of all the times Chanhee lets him take his baths first and reminding him to rest well after each show, sharing his vitamins and secret stash of snacks with him. They were so close they would even share their underwears.

 

Byunghun chuckled slightly at the memory of how Chanhee flared up the first time he realized Byunghun was wearing his underwear and Byunghun only mischievously smirked back at the other without saying anything. As his revenge, Chanhee wore Byunghun’s most expensive underwear and that was how they started sharing their underwears from then onwards.

 

To Byunghun, Chanhee was like his pillar of support. Whenever the younger was feeling down Chanhee would definitely be the one standing by him, reminding him that he was doing just fine. The elder always gave Byunghun moral support in everything he does, constantly reminding his insecure soul that he was amazing in his own ways giving Byunghun the strength and confidence to carry on.

 

“Chanhee, I hope you will take good care of yourself without me there to remind you to take your bathes and eat your meals. I’m sorry I have to leave but you will still support my decision like you always do right?”

 

It's been a long day without you, my friend

And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again (I see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter