Cheatsheet

CHESIRE - The Dark Side of Idols - APPLY NOW (Nam Taehyun's entertaiment)(Deathline around April)

Chesire home

500*230

come into rabbit hole

Basic

The name should be Korean since there is no foreigner. For the stage name use your creativity but don't make it too weird, and not everyone should have western stage name, you can just use your real name as stage name. Your age refer to the plotline. You can be born outside the Korea, and for the language, its okay if you only nknow Korean, but you can't be fluent in French if you are not raised in French. Height and weight should be proportional.

Twin

We don't need a visual that's too pretty except for the main visual, choose the one you feel comfortable so you can imagine your character better. I prefer idols as your faceclaim, don't use mainstream face claim. The minimum liner of your faceclaim is 1997. KARD's Jiwoo is taken. For your talent twin, refer to your plotline and don't forget to link it to youtube. 

Other

For the personality, don't make it mary sue or plain jane. It's okay to have a few ugly personality, we are all human afterall. For your background, its up to you, as long as its connected to your present, like your personality or why you become an idol.  Put trivia as many as you can, but if its unecessary, I won't put it in the story, but we'll see if its useful in the future. So just put everything you want. For the relationship, put the one important for the story. In my case, my character doesn't need parents, sister, brother etc. If you have an enemy just put it, I would write them as cameo. The password is the song you want to add as solo track. And remember, all of the member are family, so we don't hold grudge for too long and no beef or rivalry between the member. You could had a fight with one of the member but its just a small fight. And we are all important in the story, everyone is the main character.

Love interest

Your love interest should be male, he could be idol, college student, employee, etc. Nam Tae Hyun is taken. You could make your sugar daddy as your love interest, and I prefer actor as faceclaim if your LI is your sugar daddy. The max age of your LI is 35. Be creative with your love story but it should make sense.

SOURCE CODE : turn in