Skinship

Skinship

This is the last round of photo shoot for me and my partner Jaerim. The concept is six level of intimacy. Being the new love team for a variety show that we are currently on, it was expected on us to do a pose that shows intimacy.

No sweat! This will be easy, I said to myself at the beginning of the shoot. I’ve done close physical contact with other people for a magazine before. We just need to show to people looking at us that we are that close and physical attraction is possible between us. I’m an actress, I can do that. Act.

 

But I ate all that I have said after an hour or so. After level 4, my heart is uncontrollable. It’s beating too fast that I am afraid Jaerim will find out that I am nervous. I’m not sure when it started. The first batch of shoots are basically me depending on him. Then suddenly he touched me at the back of my neck with his hand and touching the side of my s with his arm. It brings an electric shock in my whole body that is strange to me. I tried joking about it, removing his arm off my body. I feel my heart palpitate and my body feels warms after that. I tried calming myself in the dressing room. It was strange…this feeling. And I think I also feel my stomach turn.

He was still all smiley and friendly after that incident. Seeing him like that I composed myself and get into character. I should not let my personal feeling interfere with my job. We need to finished it early so that we can avoid another weird feeling to distract me or him.

 

Thank God, Level 5 is an easy pose. It was a level of comfort between partners. We showed pose that are easy to portray. A few flirty pose and we are done. Then the last one. I wore a long night gown, him a turtleneck sweats that was in color.

The director told us that I have to sit on Jaerim’s lap. It sounds easy. I tried sitting but he laugh as I come closer to him. He said my posture is wrong. I attempted to sit on him with my back facing him. I am to sit to his lap facing him, he told me. He laugh at my first attempt, and I laugh at it too. I’m clueless at that but he guide me to face him and sit.

This time the distance between our faces are too short compared to the previous one. I can feel the breath he exhaled. And his perfume…it’s too strong that I feel nauseous. The director start taking photos and we tried to look at each other at close proximity and pose.

Then the 6th Level, where was the concept. I did my best to give a provocative eyes on him. But I guess that made the whole situation more tensed. He become competitive and exchange a more daring eye contact, exploring the whole of my face. From the eyes, to the lips, even to my bare neck I can feel the tension of those eyes.

My body shakes a few times during the shoot but I avoided him noticing it by moving about. Pushing him a bit and pulling my hair out of my shoulder.

Just then he suddenly winked at me. I almost jumped when he did that. What was that about? The eye he used is the one where the camera can’t captured. It’s impossible that the wink is for the camera. Is it for me?

My heartbeat goes crazy again. I laugh a bit just to released some nervousness. Did he noticed my heartbeat?! I think my blood pressure shoot up at that moment and made me choked.

Thankfully I caught my self and push his head then silently laugh.

~~~~~~~