Sleepover

Vampire In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana Pov

Today is Friday and all of us are back in school. Yesterday was fun but we went home straight because all of them were tired. 

"Hana? Hana!" Namhee tap my shoulder and i looked at her. 

"Yeah?"

"Whats up with you? If its not you then its Taehyung. These days both of you are always daydreaming." Namhee fold her arms waiting for me to explain.

"Please explain why were you hugging Taehyung. Why did Taehyung nearly fought with the guy who like you and why did you say goodluck to him only?" Jin asked and i gulped down my saliva. Taehyung isnt here. He is with Jungkook and I am in danger now Taehyung....  Come here quick.... 

"Are you calling Taehyung?"

"Aniyo oppa. How can i call Taehyung?"

"I dont know?"

"Erm no."

"Then answer us."

I panicked, not knowing what to do. If i answered the wrong thing Taehyung will be angry. I looked around still thinking what to say. 

"Look, you can tell us the truth. We are not stupid." Suga said and everyone looked at him. Did everyone already realise that im Taehyung's soulmate? 

"Oh Tae is back." Jimin said pointing at two guys who are walking to our direction. 

"Oh good, now the both of you will answer us, together." Taehyung stood beside me and i smile at him. 

We can do this Taehyung. 

"Whats your relationship? One time the both of you hate each other and another time you guys really love each other." Hoseok said as he went closer to looked at us.  

"Hoseok hyung, the truth is ...." Taehyung hold onto my hand and raised it up for everyone to see. 

"Recently, i make her my soulmate." Taehyung said and everyone was shocked. Eyes wide , mouth wide open. Namhee was beyond shock.

"Wha- What happen?" Namjoon asked and Taehyung smirked.

"Long story. Anyways hyung now that you know, please keep away from her." Taehyung  warned all his hyungs and they all rolled their eyes.

"No fair that Taetae can now kiss and hug Hana. I thought only i can." Namhee said cutely and there she is bickering with Taehyung like a 5 year old kids. 

"There there kids, my Namhee here can have Jiminie oppa okay? You can kiss me, hug m-" Before he can even finish, Jungkook and Namjoon hit his head. The both of them glare and him and Jimin laugh nervously. 

"You really wish to die right Jimin?" Namjoon said, laughing evilly and i can't help but laugh at them.

"Taetae, need some help here." 

"Don't involve me in your problems Jimin." Taehyung said and the both of us laugh at them. The others are busy listening to their own songs and of course they are at their own world.

"Opppa!" Namhee yelled and Namjoon turned around. We all got shocked by Namhee's sudden yellings.

"Don't hurt my Jimin."

"What the hell Namhee, i thought someone di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter