Forever (1)

Vampire In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana Pov

 

I looked at the blue sky as i smile to myself. Thinking back about all our old times. 

 

I missed it..

 

I carry Taehan on one hand as he too was mumbling something only kids understand. The one year was also admiring as he kept pointing to the blue sky. I observed him and i can't help but laugh. He look so much like Taehyung. Thinking back, we've been through alot and now we're here together having 2 kids. I can't believe this is really happening.

 

"Bleh bleh ah tatata..." Taehan mumbled to himself speaking a language only kids understand.

 

"What is it Taehan ah? What are you trying to tell omma?" I asked as i tried to figure out what he was blabbling about. It was cute, so cute. Both Taehan and i was too distracted by how beautiful the scenery was that i almost forgot about my dear husband who is with my daughter, Kim Taeeun. Taeeun is only 1 month old. The memories of me giving birth to her was a very stressful but funny one. Not for me but for Taehyung.

 

"Jagi can you come here, i try my best to give her what i think she wants but ... she is just crying.." Taehyung pouts and i can see he was already drained. Ten minutes with Taeeun and he is like this. With Taehan, he can joke and even understand Taehan but for Taeeun, she seems to be hating what he do. I blame myself because Taeeun was inside i used to fight alot with Taehyung. I walked towards them as i put Taehan down and carry the baby who is crying. I pat her back as i sing a lullaby. 

 

"Is she sleeping?" I asked Taehyung who currently was in shocked that Taeeun is already quiet.

 

"Yeah her eyes are close.. How?" 

 

"How what? She is my baby of course even i can keep Taehan from crying." I replied and Taehyung just nod a reply. He went closer to me as he kissed my forehead.

 

"That is why you're the best wife and mother to them and me." Taehyung hugged me as i slowly lay Taeeun down on the bed. Taehan looked at us with puppy eyes and i just giggle at how he really looked like Taehyung.

 

"Now when i see him, man he really looks like me. As if im staring at myself.." Taehyung stared at the 1 year old who is clueless at what his dad is talking about. Taehan sat down beside us as i feed him. I sang a lullaby and soon he too falls asleep. I lay Taehan slightly further from Taeeun, being careful not to wake him up.

 

Before i forget, we're not at home as we went to Jeju for family trip. My mum won 4 tickets so she gave us this for us to relaxed and take our family time. I guess we really needed it. Taehyung looked so stress everytime and i too need s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter