Two babies

Vampire In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana Pov

 

We both head home and Taehan was already sleeping. I change my clothes before sleeping beside my baby. I couldn’t help but think that Taehyung was alittle too mean justnow.

 

“Taehan ah, omma is sorry that you had to see appa like that...” i caressed Taehan’s head as i looked at his sleeping face. I close my eyes and soon, i too fell asleep.

 

Author Pov

 

“I’m home...” Taehyung said as he open the lights only to see the living room empty. He took off his shoe and put it nicely on the shoe rack. Taehyung switch off the living room lights as he walked to his bedroom only to see Hana and Taehan sleeping on the bed.

 

Taehyung looked down, feeling guilty at what he did earlier today. He didn’t mean to raised his voice at her but for her to witnessed that was something he didn’t expect. Taehyung went over to Hana as he caressed her hair and pat her back.

 

“Your kimbap was delicious and it goes well with the fried rice.” Taehyung kissed he forehead and caressed her face.

 

“You did well today Hana, i love you too.” He realised that he didn’t reply any of her i love you today. Taehyung slept besider Taehan to make sure he don’t fall to the side.

 

(Next Morning)

 

Hana woke up feeling dizzy. She looked to herself side to see Taehan and Taehyung still sleeping. She looked up at the time and it was 6am in the morning. She stretched her body and got up to make breakfast.

 

“Ahh i feel so sick..” Hana mumbled to herself as she start to massage her forehead. She sat down on the sofa as she rest her head on the arm rest.

 

7:00 am

 

“Hana? Hana?” Taehyung wake his wife up since he was ready to go to work.

 

“Oh Taehyung... oh okay goodluck at work bye.” That was all she said before closing her eyes again.

 

“Ya, can’t you be more nicer? Are you still angry at me because of yesterday?” Taehyung asked as he began to observe his wife weird behaviour.

 

“Taehyung ah i’m really feeling ty so please don’t make me mad and just go.”

 

“Are you okay? You look pale.” Taehyung touch Hana’s forehead but she is not having fever.

 

“Just go i’m fine.. i’m going to feed Taehan now.” Hana push Taehyung to the side as she walked to the bedroom and lay down beside Taehan.

 

Taehyung sigh as he adjust his suit and went out.

 

To: Jimin
Ya ask your wife go my house can. Take care of my wife and son.

 

From: Jimin
Ya! My wife is pregnant god sake!

 

To: Jimin
When Hana was pregnant, Namhee asked her to follow go shopping.. Want me to continue?

 

From: Jimin
Araseo..

 

Hana Pov

 

“You okay? I’m the pregnant one but you look worst.” Namhee said as she touch my forehead.

 

“I don’t know Namhee, i feel ty.” I said as i sat down on the sofa.

 

“Wow you’re so lazy today. The first time ever.”

 

“Its as if i feel so sick that i can legit faint here.” i rest my head on Namhee’s shoulder.

 

“Ya if you faint what should i do?!”

 

“Call ambulance, for god sake Namhee you just don’t stone there and watch me.” I light

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter