Our Future

Vampire In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana Pov

 

“Hana, Namhee!!!” Yoongi oppa knocks on our door loudly while yelling our names. He has been doing that for awhile now but we both still don’t bother waking up. Why? Because we want them to wait for us. After what like 20 mins of him doing that, we stood up and get ready.

 

“Let’s go.” I said as i open the door with an annoyed looking Yoongi infront of me. Yoongi walked behind us as he mumbled somethings i couldn’t figure out.

 

“Wahhh, finally you both wake up. Yoongi was cursing at us.” Jimin showed their groupchat with Yoogi scolding them with all the cursing words. To be honest, it was funnt because it wasn’t even their fault. Namhee walked towards Jimin as she began to talk to him while laughing out loud though i don’t really know what they’re talking about.

 

I looked around finding for Taehyung and i finally saw him. He is with Jungkook. They were talking about something serious since from the look on Taehyung’s face. All of us walked out from the hotel heading to our car that we rent while we’re on a trip since its easier for us to travel. I walked alone while kicking some stones on the ground and its as if Jin oppa notice it, he walk towards me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder while bending down to meet my eye level. He looked at me, giving me the worried look.

 

“Whats up little sis? Oh sorry im used to calling you little sis since thats what i call Namhee.” He apologise as he rubbed the back of his neck. I laughed and soon after that, i can’t help but heave out a sigh. Jin turned to me and looked at me again.

 

“Come on tell me. Whats bothering you? Taehyung? Jungkook or Jimin?” He said as he looked at them and clenched his fist as if he is ready to fight them.

 

“Aniya oppa aniya.” I quickly pull him beside me before he attack the innocent kids.

 

“Then? Whats up?” He asked again but this time, the look on his face shows seriousness. I’ve never aeen him like that other than the time when they were saving me from my own brother. Usually, Jin is not the type to be serious but it feels weird when he does become serious.

 

“Its just that these-“ i was about to continue when i heard the others calling our name. We both looked up and saw them waving at us. Jin turned to me and smile.

 

“Go talk to Taehyung okay? I think i might know what the problem is.” He pats my head and walk towards Namjoon who opens the car door for him. I just chuckled and walk towards Namhee.

 

“Ya, why is everyone so touchy with you. Don’t they realise that they’re touching my girlfriend.” Taehyung started being grumpy and i can’t help but pinch his cheeks.

 

“I thought we’re over this jealousy thingy and Taehyung he was being nice to me. Nothing more than that so don’t worry.” I caressed his hair and Taehyung just smile like a kid. We sat together in the car and Taehyung plave his head on my shoulder as he close his eyes. I can’t help but check him out.

 

“I can’t believe my girlfriend is checking me out.” He said while his eyes is still close. I quickly looked away as i feel the heat rush to my cheeks.

 

“But its cute.”

 

“Shut up Taehyung.”

 

—————<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter