Its okay, i am here

Vampire In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana Pov

We're both now in the detention room and its awkward, very awkward. I guess i should really ask him now..

"Ya Tae, are you going to keeeep ignoring me?" I asked as i pouts but he didn't see. I mean he avoid it of course.

"Geez you're so ergh!! Fine i'm not ignoring you anymore." Taehyung said as he raised his hands up angrily.

"Why, am i that cute?" I said as i starts to do aegyo.

"No, its just ... i miss you."

"Lol Tae, we met almost everyday..." Taehyung scoot closer to me pulling his chair to my table.

"I know and yes i'm jealous and mad at you. Why are you sooo close to Jimin these days? Why are you always scolding me for playing games?" He suddenly just spill everything all out and i was kind of taken aback. Taehyung stare at me and i stare at him back.

"Sorry but i got close to Jimin because of you you idiot! And why am i scolding you for playing your game? Oh because you always play your game and forgot about me." I yell back to him and Taehyung laughed. I don't know whats funny but yeah he laughed.

"Sorry sorry i think its funny because .. you feel that way, i mean sorry but i really need to win that level ... Even Jungkookie can't win it and we've been playing that level for 2 weeks." He pouts while explaining everything to me. I kind of feel back but its not my fault they can't win that level.

"Thats why Jungkook is mad at me?"

"Yes Hana, we almost won when you took the controller away and he really really was going to burst in anger but no he didn't." Taehyung sat closer to me as we talked. Lucky for us that we don't have to do any cleaning or what today.

"I have to apologise to him, but i think my brother already complete the level for you guys." I said and immediately Taehyung's eyes was sparkling as if he was so happy to have that level completed. He sat up straight looking at me wtih those puppy eyes and i chuckled.

We stayed in the room for 1 more hour before we're finally allowed to go home. To be honest i felt a little guilty for taking that controller and Jungkook has the right to get mad at me. By now i guess he'll be ranting to Jimin.

"Anyways Taetae, you can just walked me here i can walk home alone. I know you have alot to do right?" I said and Taehyung shook his head denying.

"Aigooo my boy..." i cling onto his arm as we walked to my house together.

"Will you come to see me dance?" He suddenly blurted out and i looked at him. He sound so serious suddenly.

"Why?" I asked and Taehyung just smile it off.

"Its just i want you to see me dance, i mean i'm now your boyfriend you know so .. i want my girlfriend to see me dance." He confessed and i chuckled. He is really cute when he said that and how he rubs the back of his neck when he is nervous, damn i really love that side of him. Nope i love everything about him.

"Of course i'll see you dance, when is it?" I said as i adjust my backpack behind.

"Next 2 weeks, we still have a lot to do."

"Alright, hey you better start practicing and stop playing alright Tae?"

"Araseo my naggy girlfriend!" Taehyung ruffled my hair jokingly as he realise his bus has already arrived, he ran to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter