When past meets present

yah babo maid i love you !

 

 

 

Miss-A-Min-Christmas-cleavage-1.jpg

 

 

Min was speechless , Kikwang was in front of her , smiling at her as if nothing had ever happened.

He didn't change at all , his eyes were the same, his smile, even his hairstyle , he used to tell her that he didn't like changing things, but he changed her, threw her away to be with another girl.

Min felt heavy , it was hard for her to breath , it was like she was drawning and no one could help her, save her.

 

She wanted to speak but she couldn't, her voice just disappeared, she felt like she was loosing her balance even if she was seated. No word could describe her feelings , it was a mix of everything. She tried to speak one more time but Kikwang made the first step.


 

“ Min , i'm happy to see you again , you're still pretty and cute” he laughed nervously

The chubby girl remained silent and looked everywhere she was quietly praying for Suzy's comeback.

Kikwang was looking at Min with love, even if she was not talking he still liked the fact that she was in front of him not yelling at him for his sins. He wanted to hug her, but he knew that she was still shocked, so he had to control himself.

As he was about to sit in front of her , Hyuna made her way towards them, she was ready to tell him what she wanted to say , but Suzy grabbed her arm and dragged her to the restroom leaving Kikwang and Min alone, Suzy knew that they needed to talk after that time, she knew that Kikwang saved her, Min had recovered from the accident , it was high time for her to know the thruth. Kikwang should be the one to tell her that even if she still hated him.


 

“ Hyuna what do you think you're doing?” Suzy hissed as she threw her in the restroom

“Oh , it's you Suzy , you're still ugly as ever , and you what do you think you're doing, I have to talk with my boyfriend , so leave me alone and go to  your hmmm pet …. oh sorry I mean Yoseob , he's still with you right? Poor him leaving with a fattie must be difficult, by the way I have to talk to that ugly girl what's her name? Hmmm Min , who is she ?”


 

“ Mind your own business Hyuna”

“ Oh oh you're trying to be fierce ahah let me remind you that you're nothing but a pain , you ugly little thing , if Joon had not saved you that time you would be dead by now”

Suzy knew it perfectly , it was before she met Yoseob and Min , she was already Joon's friend , at that time she was a nerd, and she used to be bullied at school because of her looks,she had a boyfriend named Mir who used to help her , but he dumped her , he couldnot stand her anymore, he felt ashamed when he was with her.

Suzy tried to commit a suicide , she was ready to jump of the rooftop , from the roof the high school she could see the other teenagers who were looking her wondering whether she would jump or not , some of them begged her to jump because was not worth living, they yelled “ Jump Jump !!! no one will regret you anyway , you're just a pain , an ugly fattie, you don't even look like a Korean , you're a traitor, you're an illegitimate child, go kill yourself jump ! “ and Mir was one of them.

Tears were rolling on the cheeks , she had enough of this , as she was about to jump an arm grabbed her preventing her to commit that crime.

It's was Joon's , he smiled at her and promised her to always protect her and to be the big brother she needed. She was thankful to him , because she was still alive , that's why she felt like she needed to get rid of that called Hyuna. Suzy slapped her as she remembered the pain Hyuna had caused to Joon and Min.

“No is allowed to talk to Min sorry “ she smirked

“ you'll pay for this , trust me !!” Hyuna shrieked

“ i'm so scared but you know you won't leave those restroom until the end of Kikwang and Min conversation”

“You ing !!” she yelled as she tried to go out

“Thanks I'm taking it as compliment , but you know what's worse than a bicth ? A Hyuna” Suzy smiled ,as she pushed her againts the wall, Suzy was not weak anymore , she used to work out , she loved sport, and she was so much stronger than before.

“ i'm not scared of punching  you ,Hyuna , i'm not the cry baby you used to know, if I have to break your neck to make you stay in those restroom , believe i'll do it , in fact I look forward to do it , “breaking a 's neck” maybe i'll be rewarded haha what do you think? She winked at her making Hyuna to roll her eyes.


 

Meanwhile Joon was on the other side of the phone, he was in a fit of anger, he stormed out of his office leaving a puzzled Cheondung behind him.

“ Joon !! where are you going ? What happned ?”

“ Kikwang is with Min right now, i'm afraid that he 'll do something to her , or to reveal the truth about what happened few weeks ago” he said as entered into his car.

Cheondung was completely speechless as he followed Joon , he needed to help him out he was his bestfriend after all.


 

On the other hand , Kikwang put his hand on Min's which made her come to her senses.

“ What are you doing here? What do you want?” she asked as she slapped his hand away from her , pain was painted to his face but it was oblivious to her.

“ I wanted to apologize for all the pain I brought into your life”

Why now, I don't want to hear it , leave me alone go find your girlfriend, we should not see each other anymore, now you have told me what you wanted to say just leave already”

Kikwang didn't expect to see her like that, he knew that she would be angry but not that much , he swallowed hard as he contained all the pain he was receiving inside of him , he knew that he deserved to be treated like this , but he made a promise to himself, he won't leave her anymore, she was his everything, no one could snatch her away from him, he had to take her away from Joon , even if it means that he had to force her.

“Min...” he tried once again, but she wouldn't let him talk.

“ Do I have to spell it out for you , I don't want to see or to talk to you, if you're not going to leave then i'm leaving” she said as she stood up , she grabbed her purse but Kikwang snatched it way from her and grabbed her arm as well.


 

' I have not finished to talk, Min you must hear what I have to say, it's about what happened to you few weeks ago , I know who saved you” he said softly.

She gasped cleary surprised to hear him saying that, how did he know ? She asked to herself. Maybe it was a trap , she couldn't trust him , he was a jerk after all , he was the one who betrayed her in the past.


 

“ I don't want to hear the crap that you have to say Lee Kikwang” she hissed as she tried to escape, but he wouldn't let it slide , he tried to make her stay but it was quite difficult, she finally slapped his hand away and began to run, she knew she was about to cry , and she did want him to see that.


 

Kikwang followed determined to talk to her.


 

As the same time Joon was near the Colombus café and saw a petite figure rushing out of it , it was Min , she was crying and running away from her pursuer, it was Kikwang,Joon gripped his wheel and stormed of the car to save her from her ex boyfriend.


 

“ Min i'm coming , I won't be late that time” Joon whispered

“Min I won't let you go” said Kikwang as he was running after her

 

 

 

That chapter is kinda short , i'm sorry for this, i've been busy for quite some time because of University i hope you understand ><

By the way i have a problem with my banner.... it disappeared and can't find it >.<

So do you want me post random pictures of Min, Joon etc like i used to do ? Or do you prefer to wait for a new banner?

 

By the way , how are you guys ? XD it's not the end of the world !! we're still alive hahaha  ^^  and how did you find MAMA 2012?? :P

Lee+Joon.gif