the meeting

yah babo maid i love you !

 

Min and Suzy were talking at a Colombus Café while eating some cookies, Min was happy she could finally talk with her friend without Yoseob or Joon.


 

Suzy smirked at Min :

So ?”

So what ?”

You know …. did you do it ?”

Did what?” asked Min while looking at her last cookie

You know …. you and Joon ...” she said smiling at her

Min gasped , she was not ready to hear that especially when it came from her lovely , cute , adorale and innocent friend. She could not believe it.

SUZY !!! I didn't know you were that erted !!” she exclaimed blushing “ I won't tell you”

oh come on” Suzy whined

no”

why ? I'm your bestfriend come on , minnie ahh ~”

I won't”

please please please”

Min tried to avoid her lovely friend but it was quite impossible, Suzy was jumping on her chair like a kid, she knew Min hated that, so she did her best to upset her because she didn't like to be on le limelight. After a while she give in.


 

no I didn't” she whispered hoping that Suzy didn't hear her, but she deluding herself

YOU DIDN'T !!!!”

shh !! don't be that loud for God's Sake , everyone is looking at us as if we came from a madhouse.

Sorry Unnie but , but, you're already 21 , i'm surprised to know that you've not done that kind of things”

Min blushed even harder, it was embarrassing for her.

Unnie what are you waiting for? Joon is madly in love with you, and you also love him , so what is the problem?”

I just want to take my time” she looked down

you're lying, in fact you're scared , scared of being hurt right”

Min nodded while eating her cookie.

wait” Suzy started “ don't tell you're still a v---”

Before she could go any futher Min shove her cookie in her friend's mouth.


 

Suzy just laughed

Minnie you have so many things to learn , but i'm happy to know that you're still a v-girl”

Why ?”

Because Kikwang didn't take advantage of you ,that jerk needs to burn in hell”

Min agreed, he took her soul and threw it away in order to be with another girl, it was not fair, she loved him so much , she could give up everything for him, she never he could so cruel,heartless, she had been for months after their break up, she didn't eat and she almost died,Suzy and Yoseob prevented her to commit a suicide. Kikwang was her only family , her parents were in heaven and her brother too after their car accident, and Kikwang knew it, and he still left her.


 

The atmosphere became gloomy , Suzy wanted to cheer her up , but it difficult, Min was lost in her own thoughts, in he own past, own memories. So she decided to call Joon, after several rings she gave the phone to Min ,her face brightened when she heard his voice. Suzy smiled happily at the scene.


 

Meanwhile Kikwang were watching them, he was sad he noticed the change of mood of his ex , he wanted to cheer her up , he wanted to hug her , then he saw her face when Suzy gave her the phone, she was more that happy , she looked like she had won a million dollars, he saw that spark in her eyes, and he would never forget it. She used to look at him like that , he could a firework in her eyes when they were in high school, she was just in love.

Kikwang wanted to back pedal but it was too late, he bet she was on the phone with Joon his rival, his foe in love, he felt angry and jealous, he hoped she would smile at him she used to.

Suzy left Min to go the restroom, he had to take his chance, he came out of car , and dashed towards the Colombus Café , Min was his only aim.

His heart was beating fast, he could feel a warm feeling spreading in his whole being, for the first time in years , he felt alive , he couldn't describe his feelings but he like it.

He realized that he had nothing to lose since he had already lost his first love, his first and now he wanted to take it back to cherish that love , to protect it, to keep it under his mercy until the end.

He was hard for him to breathe as he opened the door, he was shivering of joy , he took a deep breathe and smiled.

I'll finally talk to her”

He came in the Café.


 

Meanwhile Hyuna was on the sidewalk looking through the windows , she saw the chubby girl of the hospital and Kikwang.

What are you trying to do Kiki ? “ She smirked ,and she decided to came in too.


 

Min was on the phone , talking happily with her lover she didn't notice anything , she was in her own bubble .


 

Suzy came out of the restrooms and her jaw dropped, Kikwang was now in front of Min and Hyuna was right behind him.

The chubby girl thought he was a waiter, so she looked at him , and froze, she dropped the phone.


 

Hello Min , it's nice to see you again”


 

ki-kwang” Min said with a blank face.


 


 


 


 

Kikwang.......” Joon repeated on the other side of the phone.