home sweet home

yah babo maid i love you !

 


 

Min's POV


 

I was waiting for Joon when I received a message from Suzy.

Hey Unnie ! Whats up?”

I'm waiting for Joon , he's late”

oh I see, by the way , i'm on a date with Seobie oppa, he's buying an ice cream , but he takes a lot of time , he's so slow!”

Both of our boyfriends are slow , you know , but we love them right ? Hahah

Unnie do you remember anything about the accident ?

No ...”

OK , i'll let you rest ,Seobie is coming towards me , he will kill if he finds me on the phone since he hates it , when i'm on date with him”

haha! Fighting ! Suzy -ah !”

Ne ~ :)) “

..

 

 

After a while , I finally saw Joon's car , he was not alone , I could see a woman , an old woman.... Wait it was Songhee !! I've missed her !! I ran towards her while she was opening her door !! I jumped on her !


 

Songhee halmoni !! I've missed you so much!!!”

Yah Minyoung , you're strangling me ! You crazy !!” she yelled at me , but, by looking at her , I could tell she was happy to see me too , her eyes were shining. I smiled at her.

Then I heard a groan, that sound came from the other side of the car , something was crawling on the floor . OH MY GOD !!

It was Joon !! he looked like an old man in his sixties ! What happened to him ?

Joon , what happened to you? “ I asked full of concern

it's ….. it's..... Songhee” he whispered trying to stand up

Songhee?” I asked looking at her “ What happened?” she just shrugged ,and smiled innocently at me.... I know that smile ! That old woman is so smart ! She did somenthing to Joon.

Songhee what did you do ?”

Nothing”

LIAR !” Joon accused , looking at her , like a priest patronizing someone for his sins

I looked at her.

what ? I've just listened to some Trot Songs , it's not my fault if that conceited brat didn't like it”


 

I laughed out loud !! hahahaha I missed that thing !! Songhee and Joon ignored me and began to argue ! Ah those two …. I sighed


 


 

...


 

On our way back home , Joon was listening to some Kpop news songs while Songhee was pouting, I said it was his turn to listening some music , because he was tired with that trot thing , so I was .

When we arrived Songhee , rushed towards the kitchen in order to preprare the diner , she was upset, well , it's not our fault if she hates Kpop , she said it was for Brainless people , who had nothing to do . I felt bad for her , but she will be ok. I when into my room , and lay on my bed .


 

END Min's POV


 


 

Songhee's Pov

 

 

As a maid and as an old woman , I feel upset because of that brat  we call Joon , i'm not in a good mood anymore, since he had been complaining like a damn child!! Min was not even listening to me , she was always smiling at Joon's actions . What was that? And I forbid you to say that I'm jealous !! I'm not jealous ! I have to get a revenge !! Don't worry Joon you'll pay for this !


 

END Songhee's Pov


 


 


 

Joon was in Min's room , smiling at her , she was his everything, he was happy,contented with her by his side , he leaned towards her in order to kiss her when he heard a loud Thud , he froze. Songhee opened the door and said she was sorry ,she had dropped a glass on the floor, then she closed the door.


 

Joon sighed , he smiled at Min , she was looking at him , blushing , he loved it when she was like that, when she was blushing while looking at him , it meant only one thing , she wanted to kiss him.


 

She closed her eyes, and kissed him in an inconsidered way, it end up on his nose , Joon chuckled .

What are you chucking at” She asked as red as a tomatoe

Nothing , I think you are cute , and that i'm lucky to have you”

she blushed even more “ Yah you're such a flirt !”

you tried to kissme  so who's talking now ?” he asked winking at her

tssk”

Anyway , when it comes to kissing you're an ignorant” he added

She froze glaring at him , then she grabbed a random and poor pillow , she hit him in with it until he begged her to stop.

please Min, stop it , I can't breathe !!! and of all of my body parts ,it's my face you decided to chose?”

She hit him once again. “ Babo babo babo Joon !!!” she yelled at him “ i'm recovering and you , you're making fun of me !! you jerk !”

I love it , when you're mad at me , it makes me wanna kiss you  more” he smiled

tsk” she blushed once again

do you want me to kiss you ? I'll teach you” he said while kissing her ear, then her cheek .

hmmm “ she answered

Joon was about to kiss her , when Songhee opened the door , once again

Do you want something ?”

Joon glared at her “ NO ! And we didn't call you so back off !”

Songhee smirked and left

what I was about to do ?” he said as he kissed Min on her forehead , he cupped her face and brushed his lips on hers.

Min you must be hungry here some cakes” said a voice

Min and Joon jumped . Songhee smiled innoncently , she rushed outside.

Joon sighed heavily …

Calm down Joon , she just wants to help me , she's still worried about me”

No , I don't think so , she wants to piss me off , and get a revenge because of that trot thing or some ”

you're paranoid” Min stated

I'm not”

you're”

i'm not” he frowned “ we should kiss already before she comes back with that evil face of her”

But there was something they didn't know, Songhee peeking trough the door , so she could hear and see everything , a final smirk was painted on her face “ here's my last attack !! prepare yourself Joon” She waited for them to get closer and Bam , she opened the door “ Oops I thought it was my room!”


 

Songhee , you better back the off , I you're not, i'll kill you !!!!! “ he yelled at her , spitting at the same on Min's face while she was in front of him , and Songhee behind Min.

The old woman proud of her last action , left for the last time, Min was disgusted by Joon's saliva which was on her face , she said she wanted to sleep and too tired to kiss him.


 

Why ? WHY ? WHY? YOU EVIL OLD MAID !!!!!!” Joon's mind screamed

 

 

 

 

 

Haha Joon is such a victim here  !!!  XD  now we're all friends XD

don't hesitate to ask some questions ~~ arasso ? ^^

 

By the way i've made another fanfic , "Take my hand"

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/275811/take-my-hand-ftisland-gna-hongki-minyoung-simond-missamin-barom

 

you're free to comment and subscribe :3 

 

tumblr_ln5csjyIrX1qapyam.gif