i won't let you go no matter what

yah babo maid i love you !

JOON'S POV

 

 

I couldn't believe it, the girl who was in front of me was the girl I had loved for years, my first love, but she was also the girl who had broken my heart, who made my paradise turn into hell. I was deeply in love with her, but she played with it . She cheated on me with my cousin Kikwang , she left me when I needed her. And now, she was in front of me, smiling at me like nothing happened. I was in shock I litteraly dropped the bag I was holding, fortunately its content didn't come out of the bag. She smiled sweetly at me as if I was an old friend but I was not, I was her ex.

 

" Joon how are you? it's been a while since we've talked to each other"

" Whar=t do you want Hyuna ?"

" I just wanted to see you again...."

" Why do you want to see me? HUH" i yelled

" i wanted to-"

" you wanted what? HUH"

" i'm sorry ...."

" you're sorry !!!!!! that's the best joke ever !!!!"

 When I said that i saw the sadness in her eyes, well i don't care she's the one who cheated on me.

" Joon please listen to me.... I-"

" No, i don't want to listen to you, and i don't want to see you again. You're not in my life anymore, i'm happy without you, so leave me alone.The only thing you brought into my life was pain. I don't wan to feel that anymore. Please understand that i hate you now."

I grabbed the bag i had dropped earlier, and i was about to leave her when she grabbed my wrist.

" please Joon forgive me" she begged

 I pushed her " i can't forgive you , and i don't want to"

I glared at her, i left without looking at her, but when i left her, i felt a pain in my heart as if my wounds were opened once again. I put my hand on my chest and my heart was beating fast. I decided to erase my confused thoughts  in my head. I went back to the hospital.

 

END POV

 

 ~~~~~~

 

 

Hyuna clenched her fists.

" he had no rights to talk to me like that, how could he????"

I was disappointed, i thought he would be happy to see me, i thought he would hug me and tell me to never leave him again.

I was wrong, he talked to me as if i was his ennemy. I don't want to let go of him , he's mine. i'll make him love me again no matter what. Nobody can say no to Hyuna. I don't care about Kikwang , i'll use him until the end, until he'll be useless. But where is he ?   Since i've seen him at the hospital, he doesn't even answer to my calls. I'll teach him 

 

 

~~~~

 

 

Kikwang was sitting next to the Han River thinking about his past, he smiled sadly , his only love was Min, he was sure, but he loved Hyuna too. He didn't know what to do.

What he was feeling wasn't clear. He took something from his pocket and looked at it sadly. It was a little charm that Min gave him when they're in middle school. It was the symbol of her love for him .

 

 

 

KeyCharms%201.jpg

 

Min was always sweet to him , she was always smiling at him , and he broke her heart by cheating on her. He remembered her face when he told her he was leaving her for another girl, she was broken , she was crying and begging him to stay but he left her witout even looking back at her.

He felt empty even if he had a lot of money and Hyuna, something was missing and he knew it, it was the true love, when he was with hyuna the only thing he felt was the lust but with Min it was different , he felt complete. 

He wanted to date her again, he wanted to talk with her, to see her smile , to hug her, to say he was sorry and to kiss her like there was no tomorrow . But he couldn't hut Hyuna.

To him , she didn't deserve that even if both of them brokr Joon's heart, he was not sorry for Joon, he was jealous of him for having a gril like Hyuna. That's why he left Min . But he regreted it now  for leaving her, for cheating on her, for deceiving her , Yoseob and Suzy . He had no friends now. He only had Hyuna that's why he couldn't leave her. He wante to be sure of Min's feelings , he wanted to make her his no matter what, he sighed heavily and looked at the little charm.

 

~~~~~~

 

Joon came back to the hospital, Min was asleep, he didn't want to wake her up even if she had not eaten the hambuger  he had bought. He put th little bag on the table nextto her bed. He smiled at her baby face, she was beautiful , he kissed her forehaed, he looked at his surrrounding , and laughed quietly , he didn't even notice Yoseob, Suzy and Cheondung who were sleeping on the couch.

 

" the more , the merrier" he thought

 

He sat on a random chair and looked trough the window, he was praying silently.

 

" i hope everything will be ok, i hopt Kikwang won't snatch Min away from me , and i hope Hyuna won't make a mess in my life anymore. I can't live without Min and my heart won't handle the pain anymore"

 

 He sighed and looked back at Min " i'll never let you go no matter what, i promise , if Kikwang wants you , he'll be obliged to kill me"

 He put his hand on hers and closed his eyes.

 

 

I'm back kekekeke ^^

tumblr_ln5csjyIrX1qapyam.gif