an unexpected photo

yah babo maid i love you !

HI GUYS I'M STILL ALIVE !!!!!!!!!!!! XD sorry i couldn't update because i had so many exams T-T it's killing me  !!! i need to pass them to go to University ~~ OMO i think i'm getting old all of a sudden XD i'll turn 18 and i don't feel like an " adult" i want to stay like a child lol !

ok i'm rambling , i'm so talkative sorry for that :D

 

 

 

Yoseob couldn't move , he couldn't believe his eyes , his ex-bestfriend  was in front of him. He dropped is cellphone as well and stepped back. Suddendly it was hard for him to breathe , he was so surprised ; so stunned. He was pale and swallowed with difficulty.

" ki-kwang ?" he suttered

On the other hand , Kikwang was pale too because he was sick and as stunned as his old friend , he didn't say anything , his eyes were wide opened. They stood like that almost 10 minutes, people passed by looking at them as if they were crazy for staying like two trees in the middle of the park. A boy passed by pointing at with his little finger and his mother slapped his little hand to make him understand  that his behavior was rude and she dragged him  away.

" what.... what are you .. doing here ? asked Yoseob

" i'm back why ? Aren't you happy to see me Seobie ? " 

when he heard that , he clenched his fists

" no i'm not why .. why should I ? in fact i'm not happy to see you because you've hurt so many people around you, i can't stand to see your face, i feel sick when i'm around you." 

" oh , you have so many things to say  , i've missed you too Seobie"

" don't dare to use that nickname in front of me  again !" 

Kiwang was determined to hide his feelings, in fact he was really confused but he didn't want to show his weakness to Yoseob so he was blunt.

" by the way , how is Suzy ah?" 

" she's better when she's away from you, why are asking ?"

" it's been a while  since i've seen her"

" you better stay away from-"

" sorry i'm not interested in that kind of girl" he said rolling his eyes

Yoseob stepped forward and grabbed him by his collar. 

" and Min , why aren't asking about her ? don't tell me you've forgotten eveything about her !!!"

 Kikwang froze  and closed his mouth as well , he didn't dare to answer , even if his conscience was yelling inside of his head.No, he couldn't forget her, she was his first love, first hug and kiss.He wanted to punch Yoseob for what he said and tell him he saved fer few days ago , he even saw her lying on the ground injured like hell. No, he couldn't say that , he wasn't brave enough to say that. He stared at Yoseob . Instead of staying calm he felt his anger heat up inside him him and he gave  him one hard blow on the jaw. Yoseob who was taken aback by his action fell down on the floor ,his  eyes were wide opened  , he slowly looked up at Kikwang after his rubbed his mouth and stood up  to  beat the out of him.

~~~~~~

 

Meanwhile Joon was talking a police officer about the investigation,he told him they have a proof and they will check it after , they  will know the identity of Min's savior in few hours. Joon sighed heavily and left , he came back home  , the mansion was silent , he was alone , and was tired so went upstairs in Min's bredroom and slept in it , when he was in her room , he could smell her scent and his heart was heavy , it was like she was with him , smiling at him , but it wasn't true she was at the hospital unconscious . He hoped she would wake up and smile or tease at him like she always did. He sat up , he looked down at his hands and began to shake , he felt armless , the only thing he could do for her was praying for her safety, her heath and investigating. He lied down ans covered his eyes with his hands, a single tear was rolling on his right cheek. He wiped it away, he didn't want to feal weak.

Someone knocked at the door, Joon cursed something and stood up , he wanted to stay alone for Pete's sake !!! he went downstairs and opened the door abruptly.

"  MOTHER F-"

he couldn't finish his sentence because the only one who had knocked at the door , was Yoseob , he had at lot of buises on his face and a dark circle around his left eye.

" OH my god !!!! What happened to you ?" he asked as he helped his friend to sat down on the couch.

" tell me eveything , just here i'll bring some ice cubes to you "

 

YOSEOB POV

 what shoul i say.. ? I can't tell him

" hey man guess who i've met !  Kikwang !!!  we stared at each other for almost 10 minutes, he made me angry and i think i made him angry after we talked about Suzy and Min, that's why he punched me hard on the face , so i decided to  beat the out of him ! GEEZ i was so frustrated i needed to have fun so we fought !!!  by the way i'm ok , my bruises aren't important  ..... hahaha i knew you would laugh at this !"

NO i can't say that to him !!! he's already depressed about what happened to Min , i don't want him to faint , i know him well if i tell him about Kikwang he'll be angry and he'll think about Hyuna , drink alcohol and faint !

 i need to lie ..

END YOSOEB  POV

Joon came back and gave some ice cube for him , he sat down and asked him once again why he was like that.

" it's no big deal hahaha * what should i say ???? I need to find an excuse  ..... ha yeah the little boy who wanted to steal my cellphone .... i know  !! i'll say that i caught him ready to teach him a lesson when his father came out of nowhere and punched me so we fought !... i'm a genius !!! whay am i  smiling at this ?? it's not funny fotr God's sake ! * "

" well ... ?" asked Joon curious

" well , a boy tried to steal my cellphone, so i ran after him and caught him ready to teach him a lesson, when his father came out of nowhere and punched me because i was touching his son and we fought !"

" you're really something......."

Yoseob laughed nervously .

" tell me , it's the truth ?"

" YEAH !! why would i lie to you?" he blurted out 

Joon narrowed his eyes and looked at him confused , but before he could say something his phone rang, it's was the pilce officer number.

" yes?"

" mister Lee we've finished to check the proof and we found the identity of the man who saved you girlfriend , please come over to look at his photo , mmaybe you know him."

" ok i'll there as fast i can , maybe 10 minutes , thank you sir for your help"

"it's nothing, it's my job after all "

Joon could feel the smile of the officer. After he hang up he looked at his friend.

" what did they want ?"

" they found the identity of Min's savior , and we have to come over "

" oh that's great !!!!!!!! let's go then !! .. uh wait !!! i'm taking the bag of ice cubes with me "

Joon chucked at this

~~~~

 

they came in a little room and saw the police officer who was talking with some random guy , when he turned his head , he saw them and looked especially to Yosoeb who was covered with bruises, the latter smiled nervously and rubbed his neck as if his  father was scolding him for his bad behavior . The police man asked them if they were ready , Joon and Yoseob nodded at the same time, then, he turned his screen toward them , and pushed the button " enter" . There was list of randoms names and the policeman clicked on one of them .

Joon was breathing with difficulty , he was about to know the identity of Min's savior and maybe he will be able to thanks him , because if he wasn't there, Min would be already and dead. His heart was beating fast , he put his hand on his chest.When he saw the picture of Min's savior , his jaw dropped like the bag of ice cubes , the one Yoseob was holding.

" do you know him?" asked the policeman 

 Joon and Yoseob couldn't say anything , because her savior was nobody but Kikwang .....

 

  

HEY HEY HEY ~~~~~!!!!! how are you guys ?? you know i missed all of you !! i was so busy but now it's ok !!! so i found time to update hahaha ^^ sorry for that long and boring chapter >.>

By the way in my next story Jokwon will be Min's brother and Sunggyu will be her twin ! ^^ 

there are so many good news !! Teen top's comeback was so great and their waves oh god it was killing me !!!!! and U-KISS !! i love their song , i 'm proud of our lovely Wonder girls too ^^

here we go again i'm talking to much !!!! >.< but that's why you love me right ?????  *smirks* LOL  

 

 

tumblr_ln5csjyIrX1qapyam.gif