who saved her ?

yah babo maid i love you !

Joon was sitting on a chair , Yoseob was by his side , they were listening carefully to what the policeman who had visited them had to say .

It has been three days since Min had been  in a critical state , she was still at he hospital inconscious.

" we have news about what happened that day " the policeman said " these three boys confessed that someone came to them ,and beat them up with a bat , he saved Min in fact "

" do they know who he is ?" asked Joon

" no , they couldn't see his face , but we're investigating , we have found some fingerprints on the bad , maybe we will find his identity , we will call you if we find something new"

" thank you" said Joon

Yoseob left with him.  Joon was dirty , his hair was in a mess and he hadn't  took a shower for 2 days. 

" Joon you should rest and take a shower you look horrible now"

" no , i can't i have to find her savior"

" but the police is investigating on it -"

" they're to slow !!!!!" he clenched his fists

" Joon calm down ok !!!  go rest , let me help you , you don't have to do anything alone , i'm here , you can count on me"

" thank you Yoseob" Joon sighed 

Yoseob put his hand on his shoulder " eveything will be ok Joon "

~~~~

Kikwang was sick since he met Min. He was doing  a lot of nightmares , he was sweating and all he could do was vomiting.

Hyuna came in his room .

" KIKI i called the doctor , he will take care of you , i'll get going now"

" wait" he said with difficulty " where are going ? "

" shopping  ~~" she rolled her eyes and left him alone.

Kikwang didn't want a doctor , he wanted some fresh air. He stood up slowly and put some clothes on .

~~~~

 Yoseob was in a park thinking about Min and Joon. He was frustrated , he wanted to help them so much , he rubbed his neck voilently .

" what should i do ? "

In fact he was tired too , he didn't sleep since Min had been in hospital because he worried about her and Suzy , Suzy was crying everydays and eveynights because she still felt guilty. When he tried to confort her , she cried even more. 

" we need to find her savior, i don't know why he left Min , it's weird , did he just run away ? but why? Does he know Min? for God's sake what happened ?" all these questions were running through his head.

 He put his phone on the bench and closed his eyes , suddenly something hit him , he opened his eyes and saw a boy who just  had stolen his phone .

" yah !!!! give it back to me !!" he yelled running after the young boy. That  brat was fast , but yoseob was fast too , he was always good i sport .

the young boy was sooon out of breath, he looked back and saw yoseob just behind him, and the young boy bumped into someone, he fell on the ground with the phone .

" yah !!!! watch were you're going Moron !!!" the young boy bowed and left.

Yoseob grabbed his phone which was on the ground and when he looked up , he froze,his jaw dropped, he couln't believe his eyes.

 

 

Hey hey ~~~~~who is in front of Yoseob  ?  XD suspense !!!! 8D

by the way, i think i'll write a  one shot about Min and Key or another min/hongki one shot what do you think ?

I NEED YOUR HELP GUYS !!!!  

it's about another fanfic .i have found a title XD " I will never let you go " you know i'm writing a story about Min-Baro-Changjo but i need another character , that character will be Min's brother , do you have any ideas ?

 

             tumblr_ln5csjyIrX1qapyam.gif