confession

yah babo maid i love you !

 

At the end of the day , Joon was exhausted , he was lying on his bed rubbing his arm.

" that old bag ( songhee) is a devil !! make me work like that !!! slavery is finished !!!  Plus she did that in front of Min !!! OMO so embarrassing !!!! no way she'll love me back !!"

Suddenly someone opened the door , she was holding a first aid kit.

Joon sat up quickly.

" i'm here to heal you ^^"

" but i'm fine , ther's no need to-"

" you liar !! , look at your arm , there's a bruise as big as my fist "

Min came towards him ,  sat  beside him and healed  him .

IN the previous chapter~~

 

Joon didn't speak , the only thing he could was to stare at her, especially her lips. His heart was beating fast , he didn't care about his arm anymore, he was mesmerized by her, her hands were so warm when she was buttering him up.

She was so pretty , her hair cascaded around her shoulders , her skin seemed to be so soft to Joon, her chubby cheeks were so cute , Min was so cute .

 

" i want to kiss her ...."he thought

 

 

now

 

Joon stared at her, he didn't know what to do. He didn't want to be rejected by her, but he couldn't wait anymore.

"min.." he whispered

She looked up at him confused.He cupped her face and kissed her softly.

Min didn't move, he mind was completly blank, she was taken aback by his action.Her eyes were wide opened unlike Joon's eyes which were closed. She felt a warm feeling which was growing up in her body.Joon's lips were soft against hers.She didn't know why but she didn't feel like pushing him away, she could her hear the melody of their hearts.When she was about to close her eyes, Joon released the kiss and look at her. They reminded silent. They faced each other.

Joon's cheeks were red so were Min's, she covered with the back of her hands.

"Why did you kiss me?"

" because i wanted to do it"

 

Min's POV

because he wanted to do it! what if he wants to play with me? I'm his maid, it's impossible for him to love me, i don't want to suffer.

END POV

 

Min stood up suddenly.

"i'm not you toy Joon, you can't do whatever you want with me."

"i'm not playing with you min" he said looking at her

Min rolled her eyes, she turned back and made a move towards the door, but Joon stopped her and pushed her against the door.They were face to face.

" let me go !!" she yelled

Joon grabbed her two hands and placed them on his chest.

" Min i'm not lpaying with you, if you don't trust me then trust my heart, my heart is beating so fast because of you Min; I'm sincere, you didn't wonder why my behavior was so weird these days? i was embarrassed , i couldn't face you min, you make my heart races like hell"

Min stood still; looking at him intantly.

" but ..i'm... your maid" she suttered

" i don't care"

" but i'm small'

"i know"

"i'm annoying"

"i know"

"i'm rude and violent"

"i know"

"i'm poor"

"i know"

"my body is not that great"

" i know"

" YAH! YOU JER-"

Joon cut her off with a passionate kiss.

This time Min closed her eyes and responded to the kiss, she wrapped her arms around his neck, she was on tiptoes because he was too tall for her.

Joon smirked and placed his two hands on her waist in order to make her get closer to him.

Then he released the kiss and faced her.

" Babo maid i love you" he murmurd softly.

Min looked down embarrassed.

" i know, it can take time, but i want you to love me back, i'll eveything to make this happen" he said kissing her forehead "i'll let you think about it, take your time"

Min looked up at him and smiled.

" i hope at least, you like me a little bit" he said pouting

" yes " she laughed

Joon kissed her two chubby cheeks and sighed.

" i don't want to let you go tonight" he sighed again " you're so cute!! you must be cute only in front of me !i don't want boys to fall in love with you, i'm jealous and seroius, by the way what's going on between Cheondung and you?"

" what do you mean?"

" i saw him, he hugged you in front of ther house last week"

" oh that.... he asked me if i wanted to be his lil' sis because he finds me cute and he always wanted to have a lil' sis like me, so i said yes and he hugged me. That's all"

"That's all ? you don't have any specail feeling whn you see him?" he asked suddenly worried

" no i don't , i just find him nice and cute"

Joon sighed in relief

"now i think i have to let you go"

Joon didn't move so Min couldn't go anywhere.

" if you don't move, i can't go Joon"

" i know but you have to say goodnight first"

" goodnight Joon" she smiled

" no , not like this" he complained

" what do you expect?3

" a kiss"

"a kiss?" she said as red as a tomatoe

Joon smirked nd patted her head, then he closed his eyes.

" kiss me " he demanded

Min chuckled and kissed him on the cheek

Joon complained

"you didn't kiss me on the lips"

" you didn't tell me to do so, you just told to kiss you, so could be a kiss on the cheek too" she smirked

" babo maid" he aid pretending to pout.

Min laughed and left the room , she closed the door behind her and smiled.

By the other side of the door,Joon jumped up and down of happiness on his bed as if he was a little kid.

" life is wonderful !!!!!!!"

 

 

tumblr_lhy2w3HScS1qd2tiuo1_500.gif