new job

yah babo maid i love you !

Min was on her way to work , she was angry , to calm down, she clapped in her hands like a crazy girl.

" I hate boys I hate boys, they're all the same , always think they are better than anyone else aishh!" she screamed

She  arrived where she had to go and her jaw dropped

" what the hell ? This house is so big !! the biggest house i've never seen !!"

 

Appearance-luxury-house.jpg

 

" this is the house of the president !!" she exclamed

 

She began to walk slowly admiring the garden, after that she knocked at the door.

" the owner must be rich!!!  i hope he is nice and generous...."

she looked at herself , she was wearing a red printed hooded pullover with a jean .

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=12830210

" i'm so short !! i wish i was taller ... they will misunderstand again .."

 

She stopped what she was doing when she heard footsteps behind the door.Someone opened the door , it was an old woman in her seventies with short white hair.

" who are you?" she asked 

" hello i'm Lee Minyoung I'm-"

" judging by your clothes, you're the new maid, I'm Songhee call me halmoni come in" she dragged her into the house and pinched her cheeks "you look so young you're like a kid!! how old are you ?

" i'm 20"

" no you're not !! you must kidding me right !! stop lying you're 12"

"no i'm not"

"you are"

"i'm not"

"you are"

"yah halmoni stop this!! i know i'm short, but don't do that to me please"

" you don't know how to laugh Minyoung , sorry for that ,anyway , i have to give you your suit, you'll start to work today"

"ok"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" are you ready? "

"yes but that suit is weird  . i feel unconfortable in it" she said blushing

 

 

kawaii_maid.jpg

 

" don't worry the young master will love it , you're cute"

 

" what kind of master is he to make me wear that?" she thought

"you know you will live here from now on,because i'm old and i can't do all these duties ... Are you against that? you can tell me you know..'  "

" it's just-"

the doorbell rang , and Songhee came towards the door to open it.

" my suit ok , my hair ok , i'm clean, i have to smile , my gosh i'm exited who is he ? I'm sure he's an old man , who will be nice to me" she thought

But all her hopes disappeared , Min was shocked , she couln't move, and her eyes were threatening to explode.

" What ??????? " she thought

She was in front of the young man she had met few hours ago , this man was shocked too.

"YAH !!!!" she screamed 

" yah !! little kid don't talk like that to the Young Master", said the old woman

 

 

HOW DID YOU FIND IT ? I hope you enjoyed it ~~ 

anyway for those who didn't know that Sechang of Bom liked Min , I have this little gift for you kkkk

 

BoM’s Sechang reveals his unique connection to miss A’s Min

On the December 27th episode of SBS‘s ‘Strong Heart‘, BoM‘s Sechang talked about his unique connection to miss A‘s Min.

He first began by revealing that he had debuted in 1997 at the age of six years old. “I debuted through KBS‘s ‘Emporor Wang Gun‘, and that was truly at the height of my fame. There was even an article that said I wouldn’t have been envious of H.O.T. hyungs’ popularity.”

‘Emperor Wang Gun’ was a highly popular drama at the time, recording up to 60% in viewer ratings. He continued, “I had even filmed 10 CFs. After my debut as a singer, though, I met with miss A’s Min. She said that she had recognized me through this one CF where I was being chased by hundreds of elementary students. She had been one of them.”

With a laugh, he added, “It was funny because at the time, she had gotten my picture and autograph, but now the tables have turned.”

IN ANOTHER INTERVIEW at Want u talk

" i've always liked MISSA MIN senior , she's short so I am , i like short girls"

 

tumblr_lm7l0zhMdd1qhsipqo1_500.gif