This was how I met her

My bestfriend's girl

His head was not with him and nothing from what he was trying to read stuck to his mind. He was in a really bad emotional slump. He couldn’t focus, he couldn’t eat, and he couldn’t sleep because all he wanted to do was go back to Seoul. He missed his parents, his noona but most of all he missed her. His heart was hurting and he was lonely. This was not what he planned. The plan was to move here with his best friend and somehow he had pictured a possibility of moving forward with her. As always, things never went as planned.

“Hey!”

The soft voice made Seunghyun look up from the book he was staring blankly at. He grinned shyly at the blond girl in front of him. He recognized her immediately as the other Asian girl in most of his classes. She was a really tall girl, with a lean perfect figure. Her hair was kept short with a cute bob. She had a pretty eye smile, a pair of well defined dimples and a set of dazzling pearly white teeth. Her skin was so flawless and she was perfect in every way possible.

“Everybody has been wondering why the dashingly handsome only Korean guy in class looks so depressed and lonely all the time.” She asked as she pushed aside the books so she could sit on the table before him. She crossed her legs in front of Seunghyun’s face, carefully straightening her black mini skirt so to reveal her milky white thighs just a little.

“Everybody?” Seunghyun asked stuttering as his eyes glanced once or twice at the magnificent piece of meat right under his nose. He gulped hard, trying his best to not be overwhelmed by the sheer iness of the girl sitting facing him. He could even slightly see the colour of the underwear she was wearing.

“Well, me exactly. As a fellow Korean I feel that we should stick to each other and maybe you mister can buy me a drink. I could be fun to be with.” She flirtingly said to Seunghyun, running her long lean fingers from Seunghyun’s forehead down to his dimples. She bit her lips seductively, making him secretly yearn for her. Seunghyun grinned sheepishly shy at her flirting.

“I’m Seunghyun.” He politely introduced himself.

“I know Choi Seunghyun ssi. I’m Yoon Irene. People call me Irene but you’re just too charming with that deep low voice of yours, you can even call me baby for all I care.”

Seunghyun chuckled as he tried to hide how flustered he was. She was throwing herself at him. He didn’t know how to respond.

“Here’s my number, so call me maybe for that drink.” She winked promiscuously as she placed a piece of paper with her number scribbled on it. She leaned forward to inch closer to Seunghyun’s face and suavely whispered in his ear.

“I’m free this weekend.”

She got off the table and gave him a peck on the cheek before leaving him gawking in his seat. His head was carefully deliberating despite his hands picking up the paper from the table but then again what has he got to lose, he thought to himself.