"If they find out..."

Forbidden

Park Hoon and Oh Soohyun left the surgery room and walked to the lift, "Aigoo, the patient almost didn't make it-" he pressed the button for the lift, *out of order*, "Yah," Soohyun yanked his ear and dragged him to the emergency staircase, "-are you saying I wasn’t a good first assistant?" she shot him a death stare.

"Geez, don't be so angry all the time-"

"THEN DON'T PROVOKE ME!"

"Arrasseo, arrasseo, I won't provoke you anymore quack, I'll be a better boyfri-" as quick as lightning, Soohyun slapped her hand on Hoon's mouth and pushed him against the wall, "Yah, if someone hears…"

Hoon grabbed Soohyun and pulled her towards him, hugging her tightly, "Aigoo, don't worry quack, nobody will hear…" Soohyun wiggled out and punched him lightly on the shoulder, "Yah, there are security cameras here- if they tell my father-" he sighed and nodded

"and if rumours spread out, Jaehee and Jaejoon will find out…" Soohyun sighed, "anyways, call Chang Yi and tell her to save us a good spot, I'll call them out for lunch. Arrasseo?" she ran down the stairs and flashed him a slight smile.

Hoon smiled back an sighed again, why was Jaehee my ex and Jaejoon's ex? They will find out sooner or later and they'll probably be angry at us for not informing them… he swiped his phone out of his pocket and dialled Chang Yi's number, "If she doesn't save us a spot… she's dead…" 

Jaehee's phone rang, she smiled as she saw the caller ID, "Yebosaeyo?"

"Who's that lovely lady singing to me?" Jaejoon joked. Jahee chuckled; coincidentally, both were dating, just like Hoon and Soohyun and trying to hide it from the other couple.

"Yah, if anybody hears-"

"Arrasseo, Soohyun just called me out for lunch, she was going to call you but I offered to ask you for her..."

"Excuses, excuses, you just wanted to talk to me," she smiled to herself, "tell her I'm on my way... but I'll take a bit, I'm still home-" Jaejoon pulled up on the driveway, Jaehee ran to the window and beamed as she saw the figure coming out of the car.

"I've come to pick up the princess up and put her in the pumpkin carriage-" he said as he opened the door for Jaehee as she locked the door to their house.

"Yah-" Jaehee flicked Jaejoon as she got in the car, "stop being so corny, it's giving me goosebumps." 

"But you like it don't you, eh?"

He shut the door and scurried to the entered the car.

"Over here!" Jaehee waved as she saw Hoon and Soohyun entered the restaurant. They both waved and made their way to the table where Jaehee and Jaejoon were sitting. 

"How come you guys are together?" Hoon questioned Jaejoon. Jaehee gulped, are they suspecting us? she shot Jaejoon a look, "I offered to drive her here, it was along the way." Once all of them were seated, a lady jumped out and attempted to strangle Hoon as she came out from the counter. Hoon choked and laughed after she let go, "Yah- Chang Yi, be a lady for once... I don't know how Chigyu and even handle you..." he poked Changyi... they took their orders and chatted for a while. 

"Oh, Soohyun-shhi, I think I forgot to pack some clothes at your place-" it has been a month after Jaehee had moved out of the apartment she had been sharing with Soohyun, "do you mind if I come to I come to your place and pick them up?" Hoon gulped, after Jaehee moved out, he moved in with Soohyun... and the place was in a state where things are all over the place. 

"It's okay, we'll drive over to my place after lunch..." Hoon stared at Soohyun blankly, she brang out her phone and sent Hoon a text: After you've finished your food, you say that you have to grab something and meet up with us later at home, and while you're gone, hide all the things that belong to you, arrasseo? He sighed, when will this end? I'm tired of not telling them. 

"Your lunch is here~" Chang Yi sang as she placed their orders down on the table. Hoon finished his lunch as quickly as he could, he dabbed his mouth lightly with a tissue and said, "Uhh, I think I left something back at my place, I'll meet you at ho- I mean Soohyun's... bye!" he walked quickly out the door and to his car.

The trio contiuned to eat their lunch and chatted for another while...

"So, how was your trip to Japan?" Soohyun asked Jaehee as she swallowed down another spoonful of pumpkin soup. Jaehee nodded and smiled, "It was sooo fun! I have so many photos to show you-" she grabbed out her phone and started showing her best friend images that have been taken throughout the trip... OMO! I forgot to hide the photos of me and Jaejoon... Otoke, otoke? Jaejoon remembered too and started sweating aish, pabo... "


Hahaha omg what was I writing back in 2014....

Thank you to all you lovely people who are going to read thiss. Just to let you know, I have more than one fanfic acccount (i.e. on Wattpad) ... so if you happen to see this story anywhere, I wrote it!!

 

Kyuack