Tryst (Finale)

Tryst
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The clock ticked in the room along with the overwhelming silence. The clock’s hands sounded like the sound Jaebum heard in the morning as his kids made breakfast at “human” hours of the day. He at times wondered if it was a correct decision to send them to school with normal human beings. The “normal” were indeed a bad influence for his adopted sons.

His werewolf sons.

His sons were sat on each of his side. One was too tall for his age and the other was too thin for his growth era. Bambam’s lack of growth had worried him so much that at the end he had ended up taking the other to a werewolf specialist. That was when he had found out the thinner one was the omega, growing up with the Alpha Yugyeom and the Beta Wang Jackson.

Jackson had already long found his mate being the oldest of the three. Jaebum was pretty sure that the other two siblings, both from different packs, held something very intimate between themselves and would surely end up being each other’s mate at one point upon realizing their emotions.

A cough brought him back to his current situation, a voice much deeper than both of his teenage sons. He raised his head to look at the human distracting him from his train of thoughts to be introduced to probably the most beautiful human he had ever laid his eyes upon.

He wasn’t sure if the man in front of him was even human. His skin too pale, his hair raven black and his eyes naturally glossy. He had never read of such a God in the books but he was convinced the other was a God. Jaebum sniffed his nose at the scent of the other; hints of cigarette with his natural human odor which smelt like freshly cut lemon grass and strawberry soda.

That was the most peculiar combination his vampire nostrils had ever come across. Yes, he was the non-biological father of three werewolves from three different clans as a vampire. It had raised multiple eyebrows with in their community but he couldn’t really give any less s. His family was the best anyone could only dream of achieving even through immortality.

“Please come in, Mr. Lim.” the probable teacher of the two teens invited him into the class. “You two stay here till I call you guys in. Move an inch I will keep your behinds here after school for another three months.” the teacher warned the teens as his face grimaced, bringing chills down the teens’ spines.

“Please have a sit Mr.Lim.” the teacher requested with a smile, which made his eyes wrinkles. It was the most amazing phenomenon he had witnessed from a human being. Jaebum swallowed a lump in his throat and took a seat opposite to the teacher.

“I am their homeroom teacher, Mr. Park Jinyoung. Call me Jinyoung.” The other informed, placing his spectacles on his eyes. Jaebum wondered how many times he would have to be astounded just by the mere presence of the other male. “Are you aware why I have called you here?” he questioned with a sigh.

“Damage of public property, I believe.” he answered with an equally frustrated sigh. He knew that wasn’t the only case. Yugyeom had gotten into a fight with one of the “jocks” or whatever the humans called the hot shot kid of the school.

Not that the agenda of their fight had been a serious matter but Yugyeom being at his hormonal era as a young and growing alpha werewolf, it was difficult for him to sustain his physical urge to punch the other in the face and breaking his nose.

This was going to be a long parent-teacher meeting.

“Yes, are you aware that he had also gotten into a physical fight with one of the students in school? And to add it up he had also broken his nose.” Jinyoung informed biting his lower lip. Jaebum found it extremely y but he was sure now was not the most appropriate moment to be thinking of such things.

“Yes, I am aware.” He replied with an expression of guilt. “Please do not mind,” the teacher began, “If I am not wrong, you work till late at night as far as I am informed?” he asked and the father of the two nodded his head in reply. “I heard your family lives much further from most normal neighborhoods.” He questioningly said and Jaebum once again nodded his head in reply.

“Yugyeom informed me their usual company is their older brother who recently graduated from Stanford; along with your brother, Youngjae and his lover Mark. That was actually how I came to know the brothers do not have a mother.” the other flatly informed making Jaebum arch an eyebrow.

Of course he had been asked about the whereabouts of their mother before but none of them had been this blunt with it. “Excuse me but are you trying to tell me my parenting skills are not enough to raise my children?” Jaebum asked making sure his tone held no emotions.

“That is not what I am saying. I’ll cut to the chase. They are young growing boys whom you cannot cage. I am sure you and I were the same at that age as well.” Jaebum tried not to snarl at the other’s comment considering his “teenage” years had left him a couple centuries ago.

“Not to mention you look way too young to be the father of two teenage boys but that is none of my business. What I am trying to say here is they might be close to your brother but he is not the proper guardian for them. They need someone strict yet someone they can rely on, someone who is constantly with them.”

“It is none of my personal interest to pry into your personal life but I think you should consider spending a little more time with your children if it’s not possible to find them a proper guardian apart from yourself.” Jinyoung finished taking off his glasses. His features were much softer now and he could read the other’s concerns towards the two teens.

“I understand. Thank you for your concerns. I will do my best to spend more time with my sons.” Jaebum informed, getting up from his chair. “Please go ahead and feel free to punish my sons for their mistakes as I am unable to do so. I have a bit too much of a soft spot for them.” he added with his toothy smile and he swore he saw the teacher take a step back.

He swore at himself wondering if his fangs were seen. He immediately turned out to take his leave. The two teens were on the same spot they had been left at and it was astounding. Yugyeom was the most rebellious living being Jaebum had come across and to see the other being to obedient just to a mere human, he was greatly impressed.

Jinyoung had followed the father of the two out of the room which the vampire had failed to notice due to his astonishment. “You two are dismissed for the day and your father is a busy man so don’t cause him anymore trouble. You two are still serving detention for a month with me. Miss one day and I’ll crack your skulls. Now go home and do your homework.” the teacher warned the two with a devilish smile.

Jaebum was oddly and it was bothering himself. He hadn’t been remotely interested in a human being so far let alone be . Perhaps the other was a God in the disguise of a human just having some fun on earth.

The car ride back home was silent and Jaebum was still surprised at the amount of guilt which was visibly flashing on Yugyeom’s face. The other had numerous fights before and most of them were with his own kind. None of them had ended remotely as nicely as the previous one had.

Yugyeom was very strong for an Alpha his own age. His last night with another alpha had been extremely nasty, to the point the entire had decided not to step of the same territory as the young Alpha. All the ruckus because the alpha from the other group had been interested in the young and extremely attractive omega, Bambam.

Jaebum had not punished Yugyeom knowing it was his Alpha instincts forcing him to protect Bambam from every danger and his own attraction towards the omega making him lose his sense of decision making. After all, they weren’t human who could be m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter