Chapter 1

TWICELAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Nayeon-unnie! Please get down from there! You'll probably get yourself hurt again!" Jisoo worriedly exclaimed towards the girl who is now at the top of a tree.

(*Jisoo/Jihyo: The Princess of the Aqua Clan. The hidden gem and treasure of this kingdom. She's the only heir of the water benders but she can't control water. Instead, she had the power to control ice. Having a father as a water bender and a mother as an air bender, might have been the caused of this rare occurance. She is the only known person alive to have this ability)

"I'll be fine. Just a little bit more and I can reach this." The girl replied as she tried to stretched out her arm a little bit more to reach the handkerchief that flew all the way up the tree branch because of the strong wind. Her left hand holding on the tree trunk while she leaned her body towards her right to reach the far away branch.

(*Nayeon: the daughter of the king's right hand man. She is a water bender. A very mischievous girl that usually gets in trouble. She one day sneaked inside the castle and managed to pass by all the guards and made her way to the princess' chamber where she met the aloof Jisoo. She adored the little girl even at a young age even before knowing that she's the princess. Since then, she treats her like a younger sister and protects her.)

"Unnie! Your safety is more important than that. We can ask someone to help us." Jisoo said as she tried to convince the older girl.

"I can do this. Just trust me. Besides, they will find out we sneaked out again." The persistent Nayeon doesn't give up.

Suddenly, Jeongyeon came running towards the castle's garden to find them.

"Princess Jisoo, the queen is looking for you. You have visitors." She said. Her eyes immediately widened when she saw Nayeon who climbed up the tall tree.

"Miss Nayeon!" She gasped.

(*Jeongyeon: She is Jisoo's personal protector. At a very young age, she pretended to be a boy and joined the Aqua clans' army. It was JB, Nayeon's brother that discovered her. Instead of being punished, she was introduced by Nayeon's dad to the king and end up being Jisoo's protector. She came from a warrior clan and her skills are very good to be wasted. Since then, she was always together with Nayeon and Jisoo. She was always been patient with the two girls and tries to cover up for them. She has a hidden power that only the three of them knows).

"Jeongyeon-unnie, please call someone to get help." Jisoo said worriedly. Knowing Nayeon very well, she already had an idea on how this scenario would end. Though the girl is older than her,she acts as if she's the youngest. She always get herself in trouble and ends up getting hurt in the process. 

Before Jeongyeon could even run to call someone, a strong gust of wind suddenly blew. This caused Nayeon to get startled and loss her balance. 

"Nayeon-unnie!". Both Jisoo and Jeongyeon shouted in unison. 

Nayeon closed her eyes and waited for the impact, but to her surprise, she landed on the  grass slowly and perfectly without getting hurt. She looked at her body checking if she was still alive. 

Both Jisoo and Jeongyeon run towards her immediately to check if she's ok. 

"Unnie! Are you ok?! Are you hurt?" Jisoo quickly asked while Jeongyeon lend her a hand to help her stand up.

Nayeon stood up while nodding to Jisoo's question.

Then they noticed a young lad standing not far from them. He has a smirk on his face while holding the handkerchief that Nayeon  was trying to reach earlier.

"Jinyoung-oppa!" Jisoo recognized him and immediately run towards her cousin and gave him a hug.

(*Jinyoung- Prince of the Aero Clan, a wind bender. She is Jisoo's first cousin. Her dad, the Aero clan's King is the brother of Jisoo's mother.)

The boy hugged her in return. "I knew you will be here. Good thing I came at the right time." He said as he handed Jisoo the handkerchief in his hand. 

"Thank you!" Jisoo said with a smile on her face. Jeongyeon and Nayeon came towards them as well.

"Still causing trouble aren't we, Nayeon-ssi". He said as he left out a chuckle.

Jeongyeon and Nayeon both bow at him as a greeting.

"No need for the formalities. We're all friends aren't we." He said smiling.

Jisoo nodded and grinned.

"Tha-thank you. I know it was you who save me." Nayeon said while blushing.

"It's no big deal. Why did you even climbed up there anyways? Just to have this thing?" He said as he pointed at the hanky.

"It was a gift from Jeongyeon to Jisoo so it was very impo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter