The Three Knights!!!

Anything OneShot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

The Three Knights!!!

 

Starring:

The Royalist Family… (The same as the first story character)

 

Park Bo Gum

Winner’s Mino

BTS V

 

 

 

 

Kwon Irene... one of the loveliest girls in school. Her melancholic face and motherly aura will bewitch anyone who lay upon her beauty. If princess were real then she will be one of them and most of the boys believe so. Her fanboys are not only in school but also in the whole Korea.

Tag as an unofficial idol, she only do CF commercial her parents approve off. Well she still in high school so many of her fans was a bit disappointed but what can they do? She is a princess protected by the most fearsome Dragon in the land… her Father Kwon Jiyong aka G-Dragon. So they are contended with looking at her in a far, and having her picture taken by the Photography club of the school, which by the way are instant seller. No one will dare to neither court nor tell her that they love her with a real live Dragon always with her.

Well not until now though…

“Irene-shi would you go out with me?!” Three boys suddenly said to the young girl who was dumbfounded by the sudden declaration of the three.

The three boys are Bo Gum, the young promising actor who is also her senior, Song Mino, member of YG’s boy group WINNER, who is the same age as her, and Tae-Hyung or V, a member of a rising rookie Idol group BTS, also a year younger than Irene.

Irene just stares at those three and when the three noticed that they aren’t the only one who confesses their feelings.

“So you two are my rivals huh.” Mino scoffs at the two.

“Aishh and why do you think you are my rival?” V said to him.

“You two are you sure you wanted to fight me?” Bo Gum asks the two.

But they didn’t know that the one who they confess to didn’t hear anything as her ears were plug with an earphone. So with a blank face, she just walk pass through them like nothing happen.

On the background three girls were watching everything and they all have the same thoughts. I should help that guy.

 

On Bo Gum’s side…

 

“Aishh… I didn’t know that there is someone who is also eyeing Irene.” Bo Gum said as he sat the bench of the school.

Bo Gum started liking Irene when they became host of a music show, when Irene was a first year in highschool. Because of that, he wanted her to be his girlfriend but rumors about her being guarded by his father and the bad faith those who court her made him hesitate. But now that he confesses, he didn’t realize that there were also guys who are brave enough to face that legendary dragon.

“You know you won’t conquer unnie if you just sit right there.” A girl’s voice said to him.

“Who are you?” He asks

“Kwon Nayeon… Irene unnie’s dongsaeng. And I wanted to help you to court my dearest unnie.”

 

On Mino’s side…

 

“Yah I told you… you aren’t the only one who likes Irene.” Bobby said to his friend.

“But I didn’t know that the other guy would be that Park Bo Gum, and that Tae-Hyung.” Mino said.

“But still man, aren’t you afraid of my uncle? Last time someone try to flirt with Irene he made sure that he won’t even look at her for a long time.” Bobby warned.

“Well Oppa… it is because that guy is … I don’t think Mino oppa here is like that to Irene Unnie right?” Suddenly a girl interrupted them.

“Jisoo why are you here?” Bobby asks.

“Of course to see my brother-in-law succeed.” Jisoo said with a smirk on her face.

 

Taehyung (V) side…

 

“So you are telling me that if I get the approval of your parents, then your Irene-shi will like me, is that right Jennie-shi?” V said as he looks at the little girl slurping the ramen he bought.

“Yeah Oppa.” Jennie said. “Irene Unnie, really likes Umma and Appa, if you get their approval and even in their good sides they will practically let you court Unnie.”

“Also, why are you helping me?” V asks suspiciously.

“Because I saw how you deeply care about Irene Unnie. Also I also wanted to have big brother who I can rely on, so my vote goes to you.” Jennie said. “Ahh, I’ve finished the ramen…”

“Ajuma! Another ramen here please!” V ordered fully enjoying that a member of the Kwon family is rooting for him.

 

The reason why the Kwon triplets is doing this is because what happen a day before the three men confessed their feelings to Irene.

 

Flashback:

 

It was a normal day at the Kwon household when suddenly a loud noise echoed throughout the house.

“Yah! Jisoo… why do you use my favorite jacket?!” Jennie shouted the three are now at the living room fighting.

“I just borrowed it, it’s not like I steal it.” Jisoo retorted. “Speaking of borrowing, Nayeon you use my make-up right?”

“I did not! You might misplace it.” Nayeon said to her.

“She wouldn’t misplace it, if you try to clean up the mess you cause last night.” Jennie intervened.

“My mess? Yah Jennie! You also made a mess last night!” Nayeon shouted.

The shouting walks up their parents and older sister, and when they arrive at the scene, the first thing they do is dodge.

“Yah! You three what are you doin-…” But before their father Jiyong have said anything, a shoe fly off in his direction. Due to his reflexes he dodged it, but after that a shattering noise and when Jiyong turn around… his blood boils.

Glass was everywhere and his most price possession, the family photo album, and the awards that he and Taeyeon won when they collaborated all of it was now on the ground. It was not broken but still it made him spit fire. He looks at the three girls who all hide behind their mother and sister.

“THE THREE OF YOU ARE GROUNDED for 3 months!!!” He shouted. “All of your cellphone, laptop will be confiscated. Your allowances half and you will go straight home after school.”

“But Appa! How are we going to do our assignment?” Nayeon reasoned out as she hugged her phone.

However, her father reaches and takes it from her. “We have a computer at the study room you three could use that for just one and a half hour nothing more nothing less.”

“Appa we are sorry we won’t do it anymore please don’t take away our laptop.” Jennie pleaded. “Some of my compositions are all there.”

“Then say goodbye to all of them for three months.” Their father said as he went to the bedroom upstair to prepare for work. While the three trouble makers pleaded to their mom and sister to talk to dad. Of course, it all ended in vain because the three deserve it.

 

 

Bogum’s pov…

 

Thanks to Nayeon, I now know how to gain favors to their parents. Actually, I was a bit happy that Mrs. Kwon or Taeyeon sunbae would be doing a show with me, well not actually a show but we are going to be a guests in a program. This chance given to me, I will not waste it.

“If you want to gain my sister’s affection then get an approval from Umma. Unnie resect Umma a lot so if you gain Umma’s trust then Unnie will like you too” Nayeon said to me when she advise me.

I went to Mrs. Kwon’s dressing room to greet her. “Hello Mrs. Kwon.” I smile and greeted Mrs. Kwon.

“OH Bogum-ah! Just call me Taeyeon-sunbae.  Wow you are becoming so handsome every day.” She said to me. “Joongki oppa and Hekyo unnie really made a fine young kid.”

“Yes… Ms. Kwon ahh Taeyeon Sunbae… sorry … Ah Appa wanted to say thank you for the appearing in his drama and also for providing the foods.” I said to Irene’s Umma.

“Wow what a humble kid.” Han Gain-shi said to me. “Hey, Kid do you have a girlfriend already?”

“I don’t have one Sunbae…” I immediately reply.

“A nice boy like you doesn’t have one?” Taeyeon-sunbae said. “I doubt it? Maybe you have someone you like?”

“Ahh yes. I have one.” I said truthfully. “She has nice eyes, an pretty face, and very elegant personality. She always stare at the horizon and extremely dense about others people feelings though. I always show my feelings to her but she always mistake it as kindness.”

“Wow… that girl sure is lucky.” Taeyeon-sunbae said to me.

“Actually Mrs. Kwon… I know that this is somewhat urgent but…” I then gather my courage

“What is it?” She ask me.

“The girl I am talking about is your daughter Irene.” I said. “I really like your daughter. I already confess to her but she didn’t say anything, so I thought that I should get an approval from you first before courting her… so is it okay for me to court her?”

I waited for her reply but what I heard was something else.

 

 

G-Dragon’s pov…

 

This is strange…

I have been ask to mentor two rookie idols for this variety show but I don’t expect that this kids will be here. Song Mino YG’s new rapper and BTS V a member of a popular idol group. From what I heard they are both studying where my daughter is but still why do they pick me?

From what I heard many idols stay away from me because I am a perfectionist but these two are odd for picking me. They were awfully nice to me and didn’t even complain one bit. In between breaks they even offer me some foods even asks some advice for their music to improve. The thing is these two are awfully competitive for my attention and it have become a burden throughout the shoot.

“Yah you two.” I called them. The shoot was finish so I try to know why are they doing this. “I won’t be mad so tell me why are you two acting weird.”

“G-dragon sunbae…” The two called out to me at the same time. They look at each other like they are trying to kill someone and then look at me and said something similar to each other again. “We wanted to court Irene-shi… we would like your permission.”

“I already confess to her. I promise I won’t hurt sunbae… also I will do anything to earn your trust Sir.” Mino said to me.

“I also confess to her. I like your daughter sunbae… I know that I have many faults but I will try to change to be the man your daughter deserves.” BTS V said.

These two were bowing and me on the other hand was just flabbergasted of what they told me. “I didn’t hear it right… You two want to court my precious daughter?” I ask nicely.

“Yes!” The two said still bowing.

“You really don’t love your parents anymore huh.” I said to them. And they all look at me. “I mean you two are so young but wanted to die now.”

I crack my fists and look at these two trash who wanted to sully my  daughter. I couldn’t think straight so I launch myself at those two. They avoided me and run towards the door. These two will never see the light of day.

 

 

Mino’s pov…

 

Thank god that GD sunbae’s manager have stop him or else I will be dead. Still it is as expected, like Jennie said to me. I just need to show my sincerity until they approve of me.

I mean I work at YG how hard can it be?

 

 

V’s pov…

 

If my Appa try to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter