My Boy’s love problem

Anything OneShot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

My Boy’s love problem

 

 

Starring:

Parents:           Youngbae & Jessica

Children          (IKON) Bobby (age 15)

                        (Gfriend SinB (age 13)

                        (Oh My Girl) Arin (Youngest 8)

Featuring…     Lee Hi (14)

 

 

 

In a School somewhere in Korea…

Ji Won or Bobby to some is hiding behind a pillar staring at a young girl who is sitting by the bench. He didn’t know when he developed a feeling for the young girl but whenever he sees her, his chest start pounding loudly. Though she is a year younger that her, he can’t help but admire her beauty from a far.

“You know Oppa… you could just talk to her.” Someone said to him. He then turn around and saw her younger sister SinB.

“Why are you here?” He said as he looks where his crush is but the girl is now gone.

“What do you mean why am I here? We need to fetch Arin today or else Umma will be mad again.” She said. The two then went to their little sister’s school and fetch Arin.

With a heavy heart but still satisfied that he sees her crush he follow SinB and went to Arin’s school to fetch her. When they arrive there Arin is busy playing with her friends so they call her. The little girl run towards her favorite Oppa and hug him.

“Oppa Annyeong.” Arin said smiling. “Oh Hello Unnie~”

The three then went home, where they were greeted by their Umma who is busy cooking in the kitchen and their Appa who is watching television.

“Umma~! Appa~!” SinB and Arin run towards their father and then hug him.

“My Little Princesses, how is school?” Youngbae asks.

“Appa I got a gold star today.” Arin proudly say as she get the star from her bag and show it to him.

“Good job. Show it to your Umma too.” Youngbae said and her youngest daughter then went to the kitchen.

“Appa… school is hard….” SinB whined. “I can’t sleep freely there.”

“You lazy dog.” Bobby said and then whacks her head. “Why do you need to sleep in school?”

“Appa! Bobby oppa hit me again!” SinB said.

“Bobby… Be nice to your sister.” His father scolds him.

“Kid’s change your clothes and clean up!” Jessica said from the kitchen.

(Just an info: Jessica and Youngbae are married a year after Youngbae was discharge from the army. A lot of fans were shock since they didn’t even know that the two were dating, but of course it was treated as good news to their friends who even shower them with congratulatory messages in SNS. Jessica’s fashion line started to bloom that year too but it didn’t stop her from taking care of their three children and give their children a normal childhood.)

“So… I heard from someone that you are stalking somebody Ji Won-ah.” Jessica said to her son.

“I’m not stalking anyone Umma.” Bobby denied. “Where do you hear that?”

“Uhmm from a Dragon’s kid.” Her Umma said.

“Aishh!! That Irene!” Bobby muttered.

“So who is it?” His Umma pondered.

“Umma I know who she is!” SinB said but immediately nudge painfully by her older brother. “YAH! That hurts!”

“Both of you stop it! We are having dinner for crying out loud.” Their Appa scolded the two.

“Oppa and Unnie got scolded.” Arin older siblings.

“So Bobby who is it? Maybe your Dad could help you.” Youngbae ask him too.

“Her name is Lee Hayi, Umma.” SinB babbles

“Yah!” Bobby shouted making her parents glare at him… “Appa, SinB like a guy called Lay in school.” The two was about to start fighting when they feel their mother’s deadly aura. Their Umma has a cold personality outside of their house, mostly to people she didn’t know, but when she is the house she will be the playful and adorable mother they have… well when she isn’t pissed off because of her husband and her children’s bad manners.

“Sorry Umma…” The two apologize.

“So you like this Hayi girl huh.” Youngbae interrogated his son. After a silent dinner, Bobby was tasked to clean the dishes and her father is helping him while his mother and two sisters at upstairs.

“It’s not like, like. I am just finds her cute. She also has a ni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter