The Deathly Aegyo

Anything OneShot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The Deathly Aegyo

 

Starring

Parents:           Sunny and Daesung (SunDae Couple)

Children:         Seulgi 12 (Oldest)

                        Jimin  (9) 

                        Kei (5.)

                        Dahyun (baby)

(Special participation of EXO Suho and BTS V)

 

 

“Where is she?!” Daesung said as he looks around.

“Appa... we can’t find Kei. At the merry go round.” Jimin said to his father.

“Appa… why do you let go of Kei’s hand!” Seulgi scold her father. “If Umma knew this she will punish all of us.”

“Urghh!! Seulgi, Jimin go that way and see if Kei is there. Contact me if you find her and please if your Umma called don’t answer it okay?” Daesung said to his children.

 

Few hours before…

“Are you sure you will be okay with these three?” Sunny asks her husband.

“Of course beside the kids love me right kids?” Daesung said confidently.

“Of course Appa is the best!” Jimin said.

“I’m sorry, even though it is your day off from your tour. Something happen to SM and BOA unnie wanted me to go there quickly.” Sunny said.

“Don’t worry beside the Pororo Parade... is an even that Kei loves. I don’t her to be disappointed if she misses it.” Daesung said.

(Basic info: Sunny and Daesung married each other a few years after SNSD disband. Sunny stayed at the agency until BOA became the CEO. Sunny became one of the board members and also the one handling the new idols in their agency. Daesung is still with YG and became a very big artist in Japan. They have 4 kids, Seulgi who was a bright girl, Jimin a mischievous boy, Kei who is the ray of sunshine of the family because of her cute aegyo, and lastly Dahyun, she resembles them a lot and being the youngest was being doted a lot by her older siblings.)

Back to the story:

“How about Dahyun are you taking her there?” Daesung said.

“Yeah… beside I could just leave her there with the trainees… or with Taeyeon.” Sunny said. “You know how she likes babies.”

“Well yeah… she has 4 of them right?” Daesung joked.

So that’s why Daesung is with his three kids at the amusement park, while Sunny is with their youngest.

But in Daesung’s tiredness he fell asleep, and Kei stroll away from him and got lost. He only noticed it when Seulgi nudge him. So that’s why she is now being search by the three.

On the other side of the amusement park…

 

A young girl is happily wondering not knowing she was lost.

Kei inherited her mother’s curiosity of things, and her father’s naivety. Being a child as she is, she is the most handfuls of the siblings since her inherited cuteness is refreshing. She is the one that always break down fights with her cute voice. Once she started tearing up no one in the world who will not be devastated to see her like that.

She looks around and saw a Pororo mascot and decided to follow it. Happily singing the Pororo theme song she knows, while happily following it. But as a kid attention span is quite short as she saw an icecream stand and went to it.

She looks at the variety of icecream and her eyes shine at the tasty food in her eyes.

“Do you want some?” A young boy asks her and she just nodded. “Hey I am asking you if you want some”

“Hey Suho don’t scare the kid.” Another boy said scolding the other.

The two boys were the same age as her Unnie and have a cute face but fierce eyes.

Kei who was surprised of the situation was now teary eyed and was about to cry when the two boys notice it too. The two boys panic and immediately bought an ice cream for the kid.

Kei reluctantly get the ice cream and the taste it and then smile at the two boys. The two was smitten by the young girls smile. That they hid their blushing faces.

“By the way I am Taehyung but they call me V and this is Suho.” V introduce themselves to the girl.

“Hey Kid are you lost?” Suho asks and then little Kei look around and saw that her Appa, Unnie, and Oppa was not beside her.

“Appa… losht…” She said and then tears up again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter