Umma's Birthday

Anything OneShot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The Royal Family

Starring:

Parents:           GD and Taeyeon

Children:         Irene 12 (Oldest)

                        Nayeon, Jennie, Jisoo 8 (triplets)

                        Taeyong (Soon to be Born.)

 

 

 

Umma’s Present.

 

No one’s pov…

 

“Okay, do all of you know what to do?” Irene said to her younger siblings.

“Neh!!” The three girls replied. They are at the kitchen and their parents are nowhere to be seen.

“Ok… Jennie, Nayeon, you two will be in charge in cracking the egg. Jisoo you are with me.” Irene commanded.

“Neh Unnie!” The three girls reply.

It was March 9th and it is their Umma’s birthday so the 4 daughters of the King and Queen of Kpop are here trying to make a cake as a surprise for their Umma. Their Appa, help them by distracting their Umma by bringing her to the hospital also by visiting other places. So they are now home alone with their babysitter and also their cake maker teacher, Sooyoung and Yoona.

“Hey don’t make sure you clean up there at the kitchen.” Yoona said to the four girls. Yoona and Sooyoung prepare the living room for the party that will be held at the Kwon’s mansion.

“Yes!” They all said.

As the cake baking began, Jennie was the one cracking the age as Nayeon still has the hard time cracking it and making a mess. She was about to cry because she can’t do it, but Jennie console her.

“Don’t worry Nayeonie… I will crack the egg and you will beat it okay.” Jennie said to console her sister.

The fun fact about the triplets is that they don’t look alike, but their resemblance to their parents is seen, like Nayeon’s chubby cheeks and white complexion is from her Umma. Jennie’s smile and eyes is from her Appa and Jisoo, is a mix of both.

While the two are busy with the eggs, Irene is busy handling the mischievous sister which is Jisoo. They are making the dough when Jisoo saw the chocolate and started making clay art with it.

“Unnie look, this is Nayeon.” Jisoo said as she held a rabbitt.

“Jichu… stop playing around. We are making Umma’s birthday cake.” Irene scolded her sister.

“But Jichu just wanted to make a cake for all of us.” Jisoo said as she started to tear up.

“Arraseo... arasseo… then make a cake that looks like us okay.” Irene said to her making the younger sibling smile. “But don’t make any weird shape that will make your other sister angry okay.”

“Yes.” Jisoo reply as she make some weird animals

“So I will be the one making the cake huh…”  Irene though.

“Unnie we finish with the eggs.” Nayeon and Jennie said to her.

“Good Job… then we are going to start making black forest. So you two help me out.” Irene said.

“What about Jisoo.” Nayeon said.

“She is busy making her own cake.” Irene just answered.

The three girls then mix the ingredients. Jennie and Nayeon were amaze of how their older sister was mixing all of it. Of course the two help out by holding the bowl and giving the other things their older sister need. They also help their sister Jisoo in making the decorations.

The four was busy, that they didn’t even saw how the rest of their SNSD aunties came in to their house and started videotape them.

“Taeyeon will surely be mad to see the mess these four made in her kitchen.” Hyoyeon said.

“But still she will be happy to eat the cake made by her daughter.” Yuri answered.

“By the way where are Ji and Taeng?” Tiffany asks.

“They schedule a monthly check-up for Taeyeon today.” Jessica answered. “Hey let’s finish this before they came back.”

“Unnie you are the one who is not doing anything.” Seohyun said making the girls cry.

 

On the other side of Seoul…

 

Jiyong and Taeyeon are in the hospital for Taeyeon’s monthly check-up. It’s been day’s since her last menstruation and they are nervous if it is what they are thinking.

Just a brief history:

Jiyong and Taeyeon married in 2015 and made the biggest headline in the world. Taeyeon was already pregnant with their first child Irene when it happened. Of course there are a lot of bad things that happen, like SNSD breaking up by the management, and all of them started their own agency. GD’s resignation from BigBang was b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter