Broken Home

The Golden Quill
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I can’t believe nuna left.” Jungkook moaned, “and she tookTaehyung with her.”

“He is a Song.” Namjoon reminded him that Taehyung was Gaelin’s first cousin.

“So you mean it's just going to be the three of us and hyung?” Jungkook seemed to realize this with dread.

“It won’t be that bad, will it?” Tanaka asked trying to make the others feel better,  “but I will also have to leave soon.” Tanaka mused as he remembered his conversation with Gaelin. The President had afforded him till the end of the week before she expected Tanaka to join her on the Song Estate. 

Namjoon sat up straighter at this revelation and then he remembered that it was Gaelin that brought Tanaka with her when she moved in with Soo-hyuk.

“Why you too hyung?” Jungkook was dismayed.

“Well, my family has always served the Song Estate,” Tanaka explained. 

“Ah, I remember now.” Jungkook sighed, “This household is breaking apart.” This is what he had been so afraid of. Already things were changing and quickly too. His parents would probably use this opportunity to bring him home. “I wish things weren’t so gloomy.” Jungkook laid his cheek on the kitchen counter.

“You can blame one person for that.” A stony voice said from the doorway. They all bowed as Soo-hyuk stalked into the kitchen. “I will be working late tonight.” He informed the House Master, “I will not be home for dinner so don’t prepare anything.”

“What about…” Jungkook began but quick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter