Lee

The Golden Quill
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

PART 1 

In the Lee household, there was always something happening because you try putting two Presidents, two idols, and one arrogant butler from Tokyo as well as a House Master who liked to boss everyone around under the same roof and see what happened. The worst thing was that those two presidents were always competing to do better than each other.

It was a pain, but this is our life and so we tried to take it in our stride. But that day things were different because the President that didn’t come home was Song Gaelin and this is where my story starts – with drama.

 

Chapter 1 – Lee

The household of Lee Soo-hyuk was in an uproar because the President didn't come home last night. No one had worried when Song Gaelin wasn’t home for dinner, but in the morning she still was not home and her mobile was off.

Soo-hyuk was stony faced and pretending to read the morning newspaper. He was seated at the morning table and every now and then glared at the empty chair opposite him, the chair that was usually occupied by his wife. He would never admit it, but he was worried.

Two young men were seated on either side of him; both wished they had a schedule to get to, anything was better than being in this situation. Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are cousins of Soo-hyuk and Gaelin, who visited two years ago and just didn’t leave. It was strange that the Presidents would allow anyone to stay with them, they were very secretive about their personal lives and everything else for that matter – but maybe the youngsters brought some light into their usually stressful and heavy lives. 

Finally, Soo hyuk set the paper aside and studied the fresh yogurt and fruit sitting in front of him. “What is this?” he sighed bored and a little irritated. Everyone jumped, except for the tall man with the peroxided hair. “I would like something a little more substantial today – if you please.”

“It is your new diet President,” The House Master explained in a calm and reassuring voice. This is Kim Namjoon, the official House Master of the Lee Estate and family; it’s his job to make sure that the entire estate runs smoothly. Kim Namjoon manages all three of the main households occupied by Lee family members. His responsibilities range from making sure that all bills are paid to handling all employees, and security. He is basically in charge of everything. Without him, things most likely would stop functio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter