A Girl Without Smile

Please, Smile Again

 

Teen top walking to their class. L.Joe saw jiyeon is sitting in her seat. Seonsaengnim came with teen top. Now, the class is starting.

LJ : *Oh, she’s here already.*

Then, all the teen top’s member walking to their seat. Including, L.Joe. he sitting beside Jiyeon.

LJ : jiyeon ssi, did you saw our basketball match? If the time is not over, i guess i’ll be the winner. *low voice*

Jiyeon just silent and keep listening seonsaengnim’s explanation about the lesson.

LJ : Jiyeon ssi, why you didn’t answer me? Jiyeon ssi, are you deaf?

Suddenly, jiyeon look at him with sharp eyes.

LJ : Seems i said just a moment ago is wrong. Mianhae. *giggles*

Jiyeon back to concentrate on the lesson. But, actually she listening what he said.

LJ : *This girl is so weird. What happened with her? I’m realize that she’s never laugh, even just smile she never do it. Hmm...if she smile, she looks more beautiful. I wonder why she never smiling eventhough once.* Jiyeon ssi, can i ask you something?

JY : ..................................

LJ : Why you never smile? *curious*

Jiyeon gasped when she heard what did L.Joe said. She never expect he would asked something like that. She try her best to hide her gasped and stay calm.

JY : *Why suddenly he asked me about this? Is he try to give attention to me? I’ll not trap with your attention, mr player.*

LJ : *I can saw she’s gasped and try to hide it. Hmm...what happened with this girl? I’m really really curious about her.* Jiyeon ssi, can you smile for me, even just one?

This time, his request make her gasped again. Suddenly, she answer.

JY : Why should I’ve to smile to you? You’re just another person that i do not think at all. *cold tone*

She’s concentrate to seonsaengnim’s explanation again.

LJ : Woah...finally you answer me. *smile* jiyeon ssi, you look beautiful if you smile. Why you never smile?

Jiyeon can hear what he say.

JY : *Why he always bother me? I don’t like it. He’s so annoying. Even though he has similar face with byunghun oppa, but his attitude doesn’t and never with byunghun oppa. I hate my live. Why i’ve to meet with the person who has similar face with byunghun oppa, while i’m still wanna byunghun oppa still alive. When i saw him, it’s make my heart hurt a lot. It would be nice if the person who died is him, and wasn’t my oppa. I know, maybe i’m too mean to him, but it’s truly from my heart that i wanna byunghun oppa still alive. I don’t care about somebody else. Yes, i’m too selfish. *

LJ : Jiyeon ssi, do you hear me? *waving at her face*

Jiyeon just ignore him. She just silent again. She would never want to talk more in depth on him. She hate him a lot.

LJ : Jiyeon ssi, am i did something wrong to you? Why you just ignore me? *pouted*

JY : *look at back to L.Joe* One thing you should never doneto me. never approached me or even talking to me again.*cold tone*

She’s reading her book and writing some notes on her book. L.Joe notice there are some scars on her right wrist.

LJ : Omo, what happened with your wrist? *touch her wrist*

JY : Don’t touch me. *shout*

Every students and seonsaengnim staring at her.

SS : What’s wrong, jiyeon ssi?

JY : Oh..eh...nothing, seonsaengnim. I’m just a little shocked. Choiseunghamnida. *bowing* *sitting again*

Then, the other students and seonsaengnim focus to the lesson again.

LJ : *Why her wrist there are some scars? Seemed, that scars from the scratches  sharp objects. Was she tried to killed her self? Omg. Actually, what’s wrong with her? I don’t know, but i feel she has a sadness.Thesadness that she has buried in herheart. I could see from his eyes. Hereyes seemed toradiate sadness. She’s so mysterious. I’m more curious about her. *

Kriiinnnngg...

The bell is ringing. The class is over.

SS : Okay, the class is over. You can go home now. Don’t forget to do your homewok. Arasseo?

All the students : Ne~

SS : Yeorobun, annyeong. *walking to get out of the class*

All the students : Annyeong. *bowing*

The students jump out of the classroom. Jiyeon put her stuffs into a bag. She begin walking to go to outside.

LJ : Jiyeon ssi, wait me. *chasing her* Jiyeon ssi.

CJ : Ya, where are you going?

LJ : Chamkanman, i’ve something to do.

Jiyeon stop her step.

LJ : Oh, finally. Why you were walked very fast?

JY : I told you don’t bother me. Why you following me?

LJ : I just want to take you home. That’s it. Could we be a friend?

JY : I told you i didn’t want to make friend with you. So, stop bother me. *will walk again*

Suddenly, L.Joe’s grab her wrist.

JY : Ya, let me go.

LJ : Tell me, why your wrist there are some scars? Did you tried to killed your self?

JY : It’s none your business. Let me go. *trying to release his grab*

LJ : I will not release my grab, until you answer me.

JY : YA!!! *shout*

LJ : I don’t care even you yelling to me. I’ll not release my grab.

Then, Jiyeon kick his ankle.

LJ : Ough...*touch his ankle and release his grab from her*

JY : Don’t ever try to bother me again.

Then, she walking out going to her home. A few minutes later, all the teen top’s member approach him.

Changjo : Hyung, what’s wrong?

LJ : I’ll following her. Ya, let’s go. *following jiyeon*

All the teen top’s member confuse what L.Joe’s did. But, they’re just following him. A few minutes later, Jiyeon was arrived in front of her house. Then, she enter her house.

This is her house.

All the teen top’s member was arrived, after followed her.

LJ : So, this is her house. Hmm...*smile*

Ricky : Hyung, why we were followed her? Even, we’re left our car.

LJ : It’s none of your business. *smile* Kaja.

Ricky : Aish, why he always like that. Hyung, do you know what he’ll plan?

CAP : Molla. Kaja.

Then, all the member following L.Joe to comeback to the school to take their car.

 

At the trip to go to the school

LJ : *Hmm...finally i found her home. I’ve a plan to her kekeke. You can running away from me, Park Ji Yeon. I’ll found out what happen to you soon.* *smirked*


Okay, I’m update again. Sorry for taking long time for update. Thanks a lot to subscribers who still keep waiting to read it. Please GIVE ME COMMENT to my story“MY PRINCE OR HIM???” which one the character as second male lead on the story. Because, i’ll make a sequel. I hope my silent readers will give me some option to the cast. Because, i need some more suggestions. Please, read the latest chapter that i’ll take because there are some criteria that i’ll choose. Please read my other fanfics with tittles “MY PRINCE OR HIM???”, “SHE’S MINE”, “THIS IS MY PAST LIVE OR MY FUTURE LIVE?”, “MY TEACHER IS MY BOYFRIEND”. PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKE IT. Gomawo~