Gust Of Wind

Hormones' Hoax
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week had passed after their Japan frolicking but Dahyun was reluctant to let go of the “unintentional makeout”, as Chaeyoung renamed the incident, that she kept on pestering her about it. They were inside their classroom waiting for their homeroom teacher who was late for the very first time.

 

“So… Are you gay yet?” Dahyun started.

 

Chaeyoung let out a groan and glared at her but sighed in the end. She was not going to let Dahyun annoy her first thing in the morning. But then again, she was looking so smug that Chaeng’s eye twitched. Where is karma when you needed it? She was so fixated with mentally choking Dahyun that she didn’t notice their teacher was already inside.

 

“Good morning, seniors. I apologize for my tardiness. I –“

 

“It’s no biggie, Sir Park. Even Cinderella was late at the ball and nobody got angry on that.”  Dahyun said earning her some suppressed laughs from her classmates.

 

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes while chuckling. Nobody can ever be gutsy enough to spit needless side comments to teachers other than Kim Dahyun. It was a normal scenario for the class. Sir Park cleared his throat to gain back their attention.

 

“I see your point there, Miss Kim. As I was saying, I was late because I fetched the new transferee students from our Dean’s office. And here they are. Please come in, ladies, and introduce yourselves.”

 

Two beauties came inside the room in a rather elegant way. Almost everyone gasped audibly. Both heads were outstandingly beautiful in different ways. The first one up was Minatozaki Sana. She greeted with nothing but a pure definition of an angel who came down from heaven to rid the Earth of uncertainties. She was smiling ever so gleefully that the students who catch even a glimpse of her ethereality could only sigh dreamily and smile like a fool. Dahyun on the other hand, stifled a whimper and when Chaeyoung heard it, she grimaced at her, in whom Dahyun replied with mouthing the words ‘so hot!’ and fanned herself using her hands.

 

When the other girl stepped forward and tucked the strands of hair that was draping on her forehead, revealing the undeniable face of a goddess, the people before her was more than awed and were petrified by her pheromones-filled aura. She wasn’t just physically beautiful, she was exceptionally beautiful. There’s a person you would call oozing with appeal, and then there’s Myoui Mina, who puts them to shame. She was like the summer; too hot to handle yet you can’t help but indulge in the heat.

 

As Mina began to introduce herself, the main protagonist of the story shrinks even tinier than she already is. What were the odds of seeing her here in their school, Chaeyoung was taken aback. And she was to be plopped into an even more intense seat as to Mina was not taking her eyes off her. She talked gesturing to everyone but her gaze was fixated only at Chaeyoung. The latter’s eyes widened when she smirked at her. Of all the possible schools in Japan, she chose to go in South Korea!

 

The guys noticed it and began asking Chaeyoung questions. She couldn’t even answer the questions in her head, how much more the questions of her adolescent classmates? What’s wrong with her, the stare is burning me and that’s not helping my already sun kissed skin!

 

And just when Chaeyoung thought the situation could not get any worse, here comes Dahyun to prove her wrong.

 

“Sir!” Dahyun raised her hand upwards in a swift motion, just like those A++ students who think they know all.

 

Park Jinyoung sighed, Here we go again, and nodded to signal Dahyun to continue.

 

“I have never felt my school spirit this intensely high. So in order to comply with it, I oblige myself to be these two heavenly bodies’ school tour guide. And ofcourse, two is scientifically proven as better than one, Son Chaeyoung tagging along is a must.” Dahyun bowed down to second the motion to her brilliant intention.

 

Chaeyoung dropped her jaw. Her brain was still processing her best friend’s inert smugness. Who the hell said I’m into it. She shook her head to wake her cognizance then proceeded on pinching Dahyun hard on her thigh. The latter winced but immediately slapped the intruding hand. All this happened with Dahyun still maintaining that so called perfect teethy smile.

 

“Well, I don’t see the harm on that. Let’s ask our Japanese girls here if they’re okay with it.”

 

Sir Park wasn’t even able to open his mouth when Sana enthusiastically said yes as if someone just proposed her.

 

Chaeyoung bowed down her head and continuously banged it on her desk. Dahyun will never see the sun rise ever again.

 

 

 After their homeroom, Chaeyoung pulled Dahyun outside the room.

 

“Why in God’s name did you volunteer and drag me into this mess?”

 

“Let’s just say I don’t get to see saints and goddesses on a daily basis, so this is me savoring the chance God has welcomed before me.” Dahyun said while nodding her head while looking all serious like she was preaching.

 

“She’s one of them! That girl I kissed in Japan!” Chaeyoung said with gritted teeth.

 

“Whoa!” Dahyun raised her hands, “Don’t tell me it’s Sana! I have dibs on her!”

 

Chaeyoung smacked her head with the roll of paper she had.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter