Sparks in the Story

Hormones' Hoax
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A party,

 

Sana and Dahyun, though mostly Sana’s decision, invited themselves in a housewarming party by one of Dahyun’s good friend (whom she met because of Nayeon), Wang Jackson. They arrived later than they planned because Dahyun had to dive into the deep inside Sana’s closet in order to find something less provocative to wear rather than her off shouldered tops and her teensy weensy miniskirts. Dahyun managed to pull out a turtleneck and a pair of skinny jeans.

 

“Dahyun! I look like an eel in this, and besides, it’s stuffy in a party!” Sana whined for the uncountable time as she tugged the cloth wrapping her neck.

 

“Well, if you stop clinging on my arm like a koala, you’d have enough room for air.” Dahyun pointed out, indeed, Sana was hugging her arm as if it was the pope.

 

They entered the house and as the occasion itself is named, the house really was warm and even humid. The living room was a mess; blinking lights, dancing kings and queens of the night, and passed out bodies lined up on the floor- these were what greeted them. Dahyun checked the time on her wristwatch, looked at the grotesque scene, and repeated the actions a few more times. She put her arm around Sana’s waist, as the Japanese girl was being in by the EDM house party mix.

 

“We missed the fun part!” Sana yelled to somehow pass her voice through the blasting sounds.

 

“You stay with me at all times, you got that?” Dahyun spoke on Sana’s ear. The latter nodded but was already bobbing her head, nigh to being possessed by the music.

 

If it was possible to find a leash in the house, Dahyun would undoubtingly grab it. Every single time she took her eyes off Sana for just a mere second, the girl vanishes into thin air and paranormally appears in the middle of the grinding bodies on the dance floor. She clenched her jaws and stomped her way into the sweaty individuals to pull Sana out before she gets abducted by boozed guys (or girls).

 

“How the hell do you do that?” Dahyun hissed but Sana just shook her booty in an undignified manner, “Sana, behave! Will you please?”

 

“It’s a party, Dubu! Don’t be such a pooper!” Sana care-freely said while moving to the groove and occasionally running her fingers through her hair. And if they weren’t surrounded by teenagers, Dahyun would love to see Sana do that again.

 

Dahyun growled to the owner of the hand who was about to grab Sana’s shoulder. She dragged Sana out of the dance floor, “You’re not even drunk! Why are you staggering and such!”

 

“Do I have to be drunk, Dahyunnie?” The way her name rolled off Sana’s tongue made it the most sensual sound she has ever heard.

 

Sana circled her arms around Dahyun’s neck and stared at her with the most seducing gaze. Her eyes were a fire ablaze while her lips have turned magnetic that leaning in was the only thing probable at the moment. They were about to kiss when Sana broke out and smiled, greeting someone behind Dahyun.

 

“Hi! Didn’t expect to see you here!” Sana half screamed.

 

Tzuyu, however, looked like she saw a ghost and almost choked on her drink. She coughed a bit before finally waving back awkwardly.

 

“Yodalehehoo! Why are you here, lassie?” Dahyun patted her back and took the alcohol off her grasp, “When did you ever learn to drink! You’re like 8 years old with accelerated height!”

 

Tzuyu just looked at both of them with wide eyes but snapped to reality when a sudden increase of volume happened when Twice’s Like Ooh Ahh played. She grabbed Dahyun’s ear and pulled it not so softly, “Give me back my drink or I’ll pull this ear until we both look like Yoda.”

 

Dahyun winced and hissed some cuss before giving Tzuyu her Mojito back. She was holding Sana’s hand to prevent another mystical disappearance from the party-loving squirrel, “But could you do me a favor?”

 

Tzuyu raised an eyebrow and took a sip of her drink. Her face twisted when her tongue took a quick taste of the lime-y and minty tang with only a smidge of rum; after all, she wasn’t really a profound hard drinker. This was only one of the things she wanted to do because of a certain sudden persistent thought in her mind.

 

Dahyun offered Sana’s hand to her, “Could you please look after her and don’t ever let her cross the dance floor or else she’ll probably climb up and swing on the chandelier roleplaying Miley Cyrus and shouting Versace on the floor while flailing her arms.”

 

“Excuse me, but I’m right here! I could clearly hear you.” Sana whined and slapped Dahyun’s shoulder, “I’m not that wi-“ After hearing the song in queue, Sana dashed out and forgot (idk how) that Dahyun was holding her hand. That in mind, Sana wasn’t able to cross the line to the other world called the dance floor as she was immediately pulled back by a scowling Dahyun.

 

“You have to stay here until I get back. I just have to greet Jackson-oppa, okay?” Dahyun took Tzuyu’s hand and made her hold Sana’s.

 

Sana pouted and rolled her eyes at Dahyun, “What’s wrong with my dancing?” Dahyun looked at her for a second and faced Tzuyu instead.

 

“Keep all your senses on her, please, and if possible, all your body parts.” Dahyun gave another concerned look to Sana before going upstairs.

 

Sana and Tzuyu stood there, the latter holding Sana’s hand with a strong grip. Sana tried to distract Tzuyu by suddenly pointing her finger at the opposite direction.

 

“Nice try there, pointy, but I’m not a kid.” Tzuyu said, mocking Sana by a slow shake of her head.

 

Sana tried to seduce Tzuyu to let go of her by swaying her hips ily at  her and occasionally winking in tune with the beat. Tzuyu only grimaced and waved a dismissing hand at Sana, making the latter sigh in defeat.

 

A few seconds after, Tzuyu found herself facing a tall guy, Kim Yugyeom, who was bowing 90 degrees at her while handing a camera phone. She looked around and noticed that some guys were gluing their eyes on them. Tzuyu immediately grabbed the guy’s shoulder with both hands and made him stand straight and properly decline his favor of taking a selca with her. The guy nodded and went away with slumped shoulders and a tint of red on his face.

 

After heaving a sigh and crossing her arms, Tzuyu snapped her head sideways and gasped audibly. Sana! She calmed herself down and started looking around for the dancing maniac.

 

 

“Are you sure about this? I was just going to greet an oppa and then go home.” Chaeyoung asked Mina as she opened the car door for her.

 

Mina got out from the vehicle in a rather chic way that she managed to catch some attention from all the genders just a close distance from their spot. Chaeyoung, having keen eyes when it comes to Mina, removed her leather jacket and wrapped it around Mina’s waist. She was supposed to go alone to the party and give her greetings to Jackson, an old friend of her Nayeon-unnie, but when Mina knew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter