Hormones And Vermouth

Hormones' Hoax
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Japan, 12:30 AM

 

At the age of eighteen, Son Chaeyoung never thought she’d be causing a huge ruckus inside a club. She did not see this coming.

 

“Kim Dahyun! Get your up quickly! Let’s leave this place!” Chaeyoung grabbed her bestfriend by the collar as forcefully as she could.

 

“Ack-! Hands off!” Dahyun slapped her hands causing Chaeyoung to hiss with pain.

 

“Listen to me, you tofu. We need to leave now. There’s these men in black suits out there who wants me dead.” A bit of exaggeration but there’s some truth into it.

 

“What-“

 

Dahyun couldn’t finish the supposed to be million dollar question to the situation because of a guy shouting “SHE’S RIGHT THERE!” just a few meters from them. Chaeyoung, without further ado, pulled Dahyun by the wrist and sprinted towards the exit. Thank God she was athletic.

 

As soon as they got in the car, both heads tried so hard to catch their breaths. Man alive, that was some record breaking run they did. Chaeyoung and Dahyun looked like a pair of squashed tomatoes ready to be thrown in the garbage.

 

“What in God’s name did you do, Son?! A whole battalion was after you!” Dahyun pushed some words out in between huffs.

 

“Long story short- I kinda let my hormones do most of the job and let’s just say I might have pissed off some Japanese people.”

 

 

*flashback*

Japan, 11:03 PM

 

Son Chaeyoung wasn’t really the head-turner, jaw-dropper kind of beauty but she’s absolutely sure she can charm anyone with her incredulous charisma. You can call her a lump of overwhelming charisma since most pair of eyes in the club was slyly following her movement, magnetic smile, and aura. She’s boasting with pride as she waltzed her way to the bar and ordered a good shot of vermouth. After a few rounds, she caught a lascivious kind of stare from someone intensely attractive just a few steps from her place. Even with just a bearable amount of alcohol in her body and the pride of being known for her flaming charisma, she let her hormones get the most of her. Chaeyoung felt she had to come near her despite the ferocious eyes that were getting murderous with the every step she took.

 

While on the other end, a y smirk was plastered on the unknown beauty. She has been staring at Chaeyoung ever since she entered the club. There were these certain sparks that flew when she made her way through the crowd and sat on the chair just a meter from her. Her voice sounded husky and very sinfully y when she asked for a shot of vermouth. The lady knows her drink and it was a turn on. The way she her luscious lips and run her fingers through her short boyish hair was enough reason to get the girl. And know this: Myoui Mina gets all that she wants. 

 

“I can’t blame you for staring.” Chaeyoung said as she traced her jawline and gently held Mina’s chin.

 

A bit of alcohol and raging hormones weren’t really a good mix in the club, yet again, it’ll always end up in that mixture, that a lot of people get in trouble on the AM.

 

“Someone’s so full with herself.” Mina shifted herself on her seat and crossed her long legs, revealing her thighs. Thus, making Chaeyoung ravish for more.

 

“I’m supposed to be beaming with confidence; I am a tiger after all; King of the jungle.” Chaeyoung spoke with a y low growl.

 

“Wasn’t it the lion?” Mina can’t help but chuckle. This girl wasn’t only attractive and hot but was also cute; a five star, full course meal.

 

“Whatever. You know what I mean.” The lights helped hide the fact that she was blushing.

 

“Very well then, tiger. What do you suggest we do now?” Mina had only one thought in mind and she’s assuming this tiger had that in mind too.

 

In a very swift yet gentle motion, Chaeyoung was able to trap Mina between her and the bar counter. Mina’s smirk wasn’t helping the throbbing of Chaeng’s heart. As much as she wants to wipe that smirk off her face, there was something she needed to do first, or more like, she needed to hear first.

 

Chaeyoung stepped closer making her body and Mina’s touch. There was barely room for breaths. The intimacy was no joke. If Chaeng didn’t get drunk because of the alcohol, she’ll get there because of Mina’s intoxicating smell; she was getting lightheaded. And without much of a concern to the inching pairs of glaring eyes, Son Chaeyoung began to plant immoral kisses and lovebites on Mina’s alluring neck. The off shoulder Mina wore looked like it was for Chaeng’s delight.

 

Mina let out a soft moan, raising her chin, exposing her skin more for Chaeyoung to give her the utmost pleasure. Chaeyoung left hickeys on her neck, collarbones, and shoulder. Mina couldn’t take it anymore; she pulled Chaeyoung for a kiss, a deep, passionate kiss. It was only in a matter of seconds when the younger of the two slyly slipped in her tongue when she gasped after the sneaky Chaeyoung did on her . Mina’s hands that were around Chaeyoung’s neck made their way to her hair, making a mess out of it. The heated kiss was abruptly stopped when a hand tightly gripped Chaeyoung’s shoulder. She yelped in pain.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter