Relationship (Chasang)

Drabbles of VIXX

It was a sunny spring day and N somehow manages to drag Hyuk out of his room and all the way into the car. 

"Where are we going? "Hyuk demands irritatedly just as N takes his position as the driver. 

"Grocery shopping. "N says simply, putting on his seatbelt and gesturing for Hyuk to the same . "There's nothing in our kitchen. "He reasons. He knows that nowadays, only Hyuk spend most of his time in the dorm since the rest of them are busy with their individual activities; Leo with his musical practice, Ken with his ongoing musical, Ravi with his and Hongbin with the shooting of his new drama. And he also knows that the maknae of theirs can hardly cook anything except ramen so he figured that he should stock up their kitchen or Hyuk would literally starve. 

"Hongbin-hyung is too busy. "Hyuk tells him since its usually Hongbin who's in charge of the kitchen, being the neat freak he is. 

"Hongbin isn't your only hyung. "N says with a frown. "You have 4 other hyungs that actually care whether you eat or not. "he reminds. "Next time the kitchen goes empty, tell us. "

Hyuk shrugs at N's reminder. "What good does telling you makes? You're all too busy that I can hardly see you in the dorm anymore. "He complains sulkily and N couldn't help but to laugh. 

"Do you perhaps miss us? "N teases and Hyuk immediately denies, his face turning red. 

"No! Why should I?! "He denies and N smiles fondly at that. 

"I miss you too, Hyuk-ah. "N says willingly and Hyuk huffs in annoyance, turning his head away from the leader's general direction to pretend that he's angry and N says no more after that, just yawning occasionally considering how tired he is. 

 

 

The journey to the shop took so much longer than usual thanks to N's awkward driving but Hyuk decides not to complain as deep down he's grateful enough that N still remembers his existence unlike some of his hyungs. 

But then he remembers something and glances nervously at N, who's staring intently towards the road.

" Hyung..."he calls out hesitantly but still manages to make N glance at him.

"Mhmm?" N hums as a response.

"I'm wondering... About something..." Hyuk tells him,nervously playing with his fingers.

"Something like what?" N wonders since it's not everyday he can see the maknae being hesitant since he's usually very confident.

"Are we in a relationship?" Hyuk blurts out,his face turning into a shade of red and N actually questioned what he heard.

"W-what?" N stutters."Relationship, you say? "He asks and Hyuk slowly nods." Why would you think so?"the leader questions,quite overwhelmed by the unexpected question.

Hyuk sighs."I went out with my friends a few days ago and they asked if I have a girlfriend. "He tells N,who blinks innocently .

" And?"N prompts." What did you say?"

"I said no,because my job wouldn't let me but they didn't believe me." Hyuk says,looking troubled. "They said I'm wearing a couple ring so I must have a girlfriend." He mumbles ,looking down at his left hand where he's currently wearing one single ring on his ring finger.

N glance towards the maknae's hand as well." That ring? "He asks and Hyuk nods." But that's our friendship ring.I'm wearing it too."he says,glancing at his own hand." The others have it too."

"I know,hyung." Hyuk says."But nowadays other than us,only Jaehwan-hyung wears it. And he wears it on his pointer finger but you wear it on the same finger as mine."he reasons and N seems to be seriously considering it.

"So that's why you ask if we're in a relationship? Because we wear the same ring on the same finger ?" N concludes and Hyuk nods.

"Yeah.I'm just wondering."Hyuk admits .

N finally smiles." Of course we're in a relationship. "He confirms and the look of horror that dawn upon Hyuk's face is simply amusing.

"B-but I thought--"Hyuk starts stuttering in horror.

"We're in a hyung-dongsaeng relationship ,Hyuk-ah. " N explains. "Not a romantic type of relationship." He assures and laughs when Hyuk heaves a relieved sigh.

"You scared me." Hyuk groans as he starts fumbling with his ring.

N chuckles."So?"

"So what?" Hyuk asks.

"Are you still going to wear that ring? Even when it means that you're in a relationship with me?" N demands.

Hyuk shrugs."Of course. I'm not going to take it off."he says determinedly. "Besides,I'll forever be your dongsaeng and you'll forever be my hyung.Nothing can change that."

N smiles."Thank you,Hyuk."he says sincerely and Hyuk tries to act tough by looking away from him but still couldn't hide his own smile.

"Thank you,hyung."