Happy Bean (Chabin )

Drabbles of VIXX

"What is that? "

Hongbin asks when one day, he walks into N's room to see a green stuffed toy shaped like a bean sitting on the leader's bed. 

"My plushie . "N says simply, not even looking up from where he's rearranging his closet.

"Why do you have it? Where did you get it from? I don't remember you having a liking to plushie like Jaehwan-hyung? "Hongbin bombards N with question after question and N laughs. 

"Why are you so curious? "He asks, picking the green bean plushie up and cradling it in his arms. "I don't really like plushie but well, this one is an exception. "He says, grinning to himself as he pats the plushie lovingly . "It's really cute, isn't it? His name is Happy Bean by the way."He informs proudly and Hongbin frowns. 

"Why would you give a name to a toy like that? "He demands, glaring at the now offending plushie like he wishes to chuck it away. "And do you sleep with that thing in your bed? "

N chuckles, nodding. "Yup, it's nice to hug Happy Bean. He's really soft and he reminds me of you. "He says, now nuzzling the plushie with his face and Hongbin frowns even deeper. 

"Remind you of me? "He repeats in disbelief and N nods. 

"You're a bean and this is a bean too. "He says as if it makes any sense. "You two are pretty much the same except that I can hug this bean but I can't hug you. "He mutters, his face dropping a little and Hongbin feels his heart breaking. 

"Hyung... what do you mean? You can hug me. "Hongbin says but N pouts. 

"No, I can't. You'll push me away. "He states before smiling down at the plushie he's holding. "It's okay though. I have a replacement now. "

Hearing that, Hongbin feels his blood boils and without thinking, he storms over to N, snatches the plushie from him and throws it on the floor before kicking it until it slid under N's bed. "What do you mean replacement?! You can't replace me! "He says annoyedly and N seems shocked.He drops to his knees and pokes his head and arm under the bed, doing his best to retrieve the plushie which is now covered with dust . 

"You hurt him. "N mumbles sadly. 

"Hyung! That's a toy and it doesn't even have a feeling! I'm human and I have feelings and it hurts me when you replaced me with that thing! "Hongbin stomps his feet like a child and N merely glance at him as he wipes off the plushie he's holding to clean it from the dust. 

"I know that . "He says. "But it feels good to hug something that won't actually push me away. "He explains sulkingly. 

"Hug me then. Put that thing down and hug me. "Hongbin demands but N isn't buying it. 

"You'll pull away from me. "He says but Hongbin shakes his head. 

"I won't, I swear. "

Hesitantly, N places the plushie down before looking at Hongbin expectantly. 

Hongbin quickly open his arms wide, smiling. "Come here, hyung. "He urges and N does just that, savoring himself in the warmth of his dongsaeng's embrace. 

"Next time you want a hug just tell me, hyung. I'll give it to you as long as you promise me you won't replace me. "Hongbin whispers and N nods against his neck. 

"Okay, Beanie. "