Loud (Neo)

Drabbles of VIXX

*as requested by Dulanga... I know this isn't really what you want but I hope you'll like it :)

 

 

N and Leo. The two oldest members of VIXX . The so called mother and father of the group. They have an indescribable kind of relationship; one where N would always bug Leo and annoy him while Leo would always push him away yet act very childish when he feels like N is ignoring him or not paying attention to him. 

And while N shows his love, affection and care in a very open and obvious way, Leo does it more discreetly . 

 

 

Long day, non stop schedules. Just another typical day in the life of VIXX's leader. 

Sitting in the cramped space of the waiting room and enduring s' teasing of him being weak an unenergetic; just another typical day in the life of VIXX's oldest member. 

But the thing that isn't typical about that day is N's attitude. Usually, when being teased, N would immediately react and retaliate by neck chopping or nagging at them but today, he just remain quiet, opting to just sit at a corner and stare off at nothing over paying attention to s antic. 

Leo , who quickly realise that N isn't reacting the way they want him to, cautiously walks over and sits down next to him, making sure their shoulders and legs touch. 

"You okay? "He asks quietly and N spares him a glance. 

"Headache. "He says simply and Leo nods, eyeing their dongsaengs who are still having fun teasing each other. 

"Too loud? "He questions knowingly and N merely give him a curt nod.  a deep breath, Leo suddenly speaks up in a louder tone, addressing the rest of the members. 

"Guys, if you can keep it down until we get home, I'll treat you to that ice cream you  like so much. "He offers which thankfully manages to earn him their attention . Sure, he can just threaten them to shut their mouth like how N probably would but by now, they've all known that he'll never have the heart to even lay a finger on them so it'll just be ineffective. He has learnt by now that to get the dongsaengs to listen to him, he have to bribe them. 

"Promise? "Hyuk demands and Leo nods. 

"Promise. Now zip your mouth. "

Instantly, the room goes quiet and N lets out a relieved sigh. 

Smiling softly at the tension that leaves his leader's body, Leo pats his shoulder and taking that signal, N lays his head on his friend's broad shoulder, humming in content. 

"Taekwoon-ahh... "

"Hmm? "

"I want ice cream too. "

"Of course. Anything for you. "