Dorm (OT6)

Drabbles of VIXX

It was just a quiet day in the dorm that day. The members has just finished with the promotion of their latest comeback the day before so now they are taking the opportunity of their rare day off to catch up on some rest.Except for N, every one else is at the dorm, Leo, Ravi and Hongbin are sleeping while Ken and Hyuk are catching up on the latest video games. 

It is night when N finally return, a weary look on his face as he calls Ken over. "Jaehwan, can you gather everyone up for me? I have something I need to tell you guys about. "He says before going into the bathroom and Ken promptly nods as he sets off to find and gather the rest of s. 

When N finally comes out of the bathroom, all 5 of s are already seated on the floor of their living room, some still slightly sleepy while some are downright grumpy. 

"What is it this tjme, hyung? Don't tell me it's another comeback. "Ravi complains in his half awake state and N shakes his head, sitting down on the floor as well. 

"Is it good news? Or a bad one? "Hongbin prompts and N shrugs. 

"It depends on how you want to see it. "He hints but it irritates Leo, who snaps. 

"Just tell us already! I'm tired! "He grumbles, making N stare at the floor before looking back up and letting his eyes wander around the dorm. 

"Well, we've stayed here for more than 3 years. Our CEO talked to me just now and he told me that our contract for this dorm is ending in a month. "N tells them but Hongbin doesn't understand why he sounds so serious. 

"So? We can just renew the contract, right? "He demands but N smiles bitterly . 

"Thats the problem. "He says. "We can't. They need this dorm for the new trainees so one way or another,we would still have to move out. "He informs and now everyone understands why their leader looks so down.

"Then where are we going to stay? "Hyuk ask. 

"Back with our families, I guess. If we have a comeback maybe they will get us a place to stay during the promotion but in the meantime, we get to stay with our own families. "N says, trying to make it sound positive but no one is cheered up by it. 

"In other words, we're not going to stay together anymore? We're going to live separately now? "Ken asks the question that they all have running in their minds and N nods , plunging the atmosphere even more. 

Seeing that no one have anything else to stay, N stands back up. "Thats all I wanted to tell you. You need to start packing up your things now so that it will be easier when we need to move out. "He declares and without waiting for the members' reaction, he walks off to their shared bedroom and closes the door behind him. 

Hearing the news N brought for them, the sleepiness disappears from Leo's eyes. He knew the time would come where they would finally have to get their own place but he didn't think it would come so soon. He isn't ready to live by himself yet but most importantly, he isn't ready to live without s, who he now considers as his brothers and seeing the expression on their faces, he knows they're feeling the same thing as them. 

"Do we really have to? "Ken mutters sadly, not really expecting an answer. "I don't mind leaving this dorm although it have many memories for me but I don't want to... live without you guys. "He admits almost shyly. 

"We've gotten use to having each other around all the time so to not be able to do that, I think it will be weird. I can't imagine living without hearing Hakyeon-hyung nagging and Wonshik snoring. "Hongbin agreed, trying to sound light hearted but his voice gives it all away. They know he's just as sad as they are. 

"I may sound childish but... I don't want to live away from all of you. It'll feel like... leaving my family behind and that really saddens me. "Hyuk admits in a small, quivering voice. The maknae isn't a crybaby so for him to shed tears means he really is devastated. 

Ravi looks away from all of them. "I don't think we should live separately. "He says. "I mean, all those concepts we came up with, it all came from our everyday conversations. Will we be able to come up with our own ideas if we have to live away from each other?  "He asks. "And just like you, I'm too used to coming home to you guys and I'll feel empty without you. "He admits. "Cant we do something? So that we don't have to live separately? "he wonders,finally looking up at s. 

"I'll go talk with Hakyeon. "Leo offers. "He must know something that we can do. He always does. "

 

 

When Leo enters their shared room, he sees N standing in the middle of the room, staring at nothing. 

"Hakyeon? "He calls out and N turns towards him. 

"Yes? "He asks. 

"I... we have something we want to ask you. "Leo tells him. 

N raises an eyebrow. "What is it? "

"Come out and we'll tell you. "Leo says, leading the leader out and N merely obeys. 

"Hyung, we don't want to live away from each other! "Ken exclaims once N reappears in the living room and N stares at him before blinking rapidly, a small smile on his face. 

"Me neither, Jaehwan. I don't want to be away from you guys. "He admits sadly. 

"Isn't there a way where we can stay together? "Ravi asks with so much hope in his eyes. 

"Of course there is. But I don't think you will agree to it. "N says. "We can rent out a place of our own. Which means that we'll have to pay for the rent ourselves since the company will no longer be sponsoring us for it. I know we don't really make that much money right now so I understand if you don't want to. Which is why I didn't mention this in the first place. "he explains, waiting patiently for s reaction only to be suprised. 

"I want to! "Hongbin says. "I want us to get a place of our own and I think paying for the rent won't be a problem if we all contribute for it. "He assures , looking around at the others to get their agreement. 

"I second that. "Leo agrees quietly. "I really don't think I can handle being away from you guys when you literally feel like a part of me now. "He admits shyly, his face burning red causing Ken to pounce on him and hug him tightly. 

"I agree too, hyung! I can't ask for more. "Ken simply says, grinning from ear to ear. 

"Wonshik? Hyuk? "N asks, turning to the two members who haven't state their agreement. 

Ravi nods. "I'm okay with that. "H assures, turning to face Hyuk to get the final agreement that they need. 

Hyuk's face is literally glowing as he realise that he won't have to be separated from his hyungs. All the worry that he had earlier vanishes just like that. "I agree too. Anything as long as we can stay together. "

N smiles, brighter than ever as he feels the burden he was carrying fly away. He thought he was the only one who isn't okay with being separated from s but it turns out that they all feel the same. 

They don't want to be away from each other. They need each other. They rely on each other. 

"Then we'll be together. For now and hopefully,forever. "

 

 

 

A/N I'm suddenly wondering, among all the stories I've wrote, which one do you like best?