Words To Say (Neo)

Drabbles of VIXX

*based on Leo's song, Words To Say :)...I really love the song so go listen to it if you haven't... 

 

 

It is a cold, quiet night and most of the members are asleep, thanks to their packed schedules that tire them out. Most of them except, N and Leo, who are lounging in the living room; N sitting on his favourite couch while Leo on the floor, a musical sheet in his hands. 

"You're not going out tonight? "Leo asks all of a sudden, glancing up at N who's in his usual sleepwear. For the past few days, the leader has been going out every night, either for his schedules or to meet up with his colleagues so to see him sitting so casually lately is quite rare. 

N looks away from the book he's reading and raises his eyebrow at Leo. "Why? You don't like having me at home? "He asks bluntly and Leo quickly shakes his head. 

"It's not that. It's just... you've been spending so much time with people you just make friends with rather than with us, your own members. It's kinda... unsettling, you know? "

N chuckles at that. "There's nothing wrong with that, isn't there?My life doesn't just revolve around you so I'm free to be with whoever I want to be with. "He says simply before returning to his book. "I'm not going out tonight though." he assures. 

Leo sighs. "You know, Hakyeon, today, I want to tell you something. "He mutters. "Something that I couldn't tell you before. "

N closes his book this time. "Oh? Sounds serious. What is it? "He wonders, giving Leo his full attention. 

"In case you grew apart and in case you disappears I'll pretend to not see it and just close my eyes. "Leo mutters, causing N to frown. 

"What do you mean by that? " He demands but Leo isn't going to give him an answer. 

"You loves other people more than me but I want you to just stay by my side. "Leo whispers, suddenly looking very solemn. "Day by day, you grow further and further away from me. "He complaints. 

"I never--Taekwoon, what happened? What's wrong with you? You're talking very weirdly. "N sits up straight, now very concerned but still, Leo refuses to explain anything. 

"You are more precious to me than anyone else and I want to sit with you and talk to you but nowadays,I can't do those things anymore and it hurts, somehow. "

"Taekwoon, seriously what--"

"But I guess I'll cope. I'll be okay, I'll pretend like I'm fine because as much as you want me to be happy, I want the same for you too. "

"Just what are you trying to say? I really don't get it. "N demands, growing more and more frustrated but Leo just smiles bitterly. 

"I won't ask for your attention anymore nor will I hope for it. I'm already very thankful for everything you've done for me and I won't forget them. "

This time, N gives up on asking anything so he just stays quiet and listens to whatever Leo is saying but Leo just stops there and says no more. 

"That's it? "N asks and Leo curtly nod. "What was that? What's are you trying to tell me? "He demands and Leo slowly holds up the musical sheet he was holding the whole time.

"It's the lyrics for my new song. "Leo says and N sighs in relief. 

"You should've told me! You really make me worried! "N exclaims loudly before picking up his abandoned book and standing up. "I'll leave you to your works then. "He decides. "Goodnight, Taekwoon. "he greets and is about to walk away but Leo's next words causes him to freeze. 

"This song is for you. The lyrics are meant for you, Hakyeon. Those were the words I longed to say to you. "

 

 

 

A/N yes, I altered some of the lyrics..I've always thought of Neo when I listen to this song haha

I'm really Neo deprived now huhu... I really hope Taekwoon will get better soon.