Child (Ncentric)

Drabbles of VIXX

Most people knows N as VIXX's leader; a charismatic person, a singer, a dancer, a DJ and an actor. But for VIXX's members, N is more, or perhaps less than that. 

To the world, N is an adult who can do whatever he wants as long as he sets his mind into it. As for VIXX's member, N is their leader, of course,but sometimes, he's just a kid. Literally. 

 

 

"I want a hug! "

Leo was in his room, sprawled on his bed with his laptop in front of him, displaying the latest Japanese movie when N decides to just barge in without warning. 

Startled, Leo sits up, wearing a scowl on his face. "Hakyeon! Don't you know how to knock?! "He demands and upon being scolded, N pouts. 

"I just want a hug. "He mutters quietly, opening his arms wide and Leo blinks. 

"What hug? "He asks annoyedly. "I'm busy here, can't you see? "

Hearing that, N's lips tremble and his eyes starts to water. "Woonie won't give me hug? "

"Woonie? "Leo echoes. "Are you--"

"Woonie hates me. "N mumbles, stomping his feet and was about to run out of the room but Leo grabs him first. 

"Yeon? "Leo asks hesitantly and N nods. "Why didn't you tell me? "Leo groans, immediately wrapping his arms around N's smaller form, muttering an apology. 

"Woonie don't hate me? "N asks now that Leo is hugging him and Leo shakes his head. 

"Of course not. "He says. "How can I hate my Yeon? "

"But you were angry? "N questions innocently and Leo sighs. 

"No, I'm not angry. "He denies, N's hair affectionately. "I was just startled because you suddenly appeared. "He explains. "Next time before you enter someone's room, you have to knock first, okay? "He reminds and N quickly nods. 

"Okay! "

Leo smiles and hugs N tighter because well, he never realised how much he missed this side of N. 

 

 

Ken has just returned home from his schedules and he has barely entered the dorm when N suddenly lunges at him. 

"Jaehwanie! Give me snack! "

Ken blinks, confused as to why his leader suddenly demands for snack. "Why? "He asks and N suddenly jumps up and down like a hyper kid. 

"Because I want! Give me! Give me! "

Still clueless, Ken s his bag and takes out one of the snack that he always carry around before handing it to N. "This one? "He asks and N's face brighten as he snatches the snack from him.

"Thank you! "N exclaims before giving Ken a quick kiss on the cheek. "Love you! "He says, before skipping away to the couch, munching on the snack while his eyes are glued to the tv, which seems to be showing some sort of a children's show. 

"Hyung? "Ken calls out, still unable to grasp the situation but N doesn't even look at him. "Yeon? "He calls out once more and only then does N glance at him. 

"Mhmm? "

"Ah... nothing, nothing. "Ken says now that his suspicion is confirmed. "Just continue doing... what you were doing. "He mumbles before slowly making his way into his room. 

Unlike some of their members, he isn't fond of this side of N, he isn't fond of 'Yeon' but he can still tolerate him. It's just that, in his eyes, its hard to see N as a kid when to him, N is always and forever will be his always reliable leader. 

 

 

"Playtime! "

Ravi was in his studio, working on his new songs when Leo suddenly appears along with N. 

"Playtime? "Ravi echoes, confused and Leo gives him an apologetic look. 

"It's Yeon. "Leo tells him and understanding dawn on Ravi, who nods. "I have some work, so... "

"I'll stay with him. "Ravi assures and Leo mutters a 'thank you' before quickly excusing himself, leaving the rapper alone with N. 

"I want to play! "N demands, earning him Ravi's attention who immediately gives him the One Piece figurines that he owns but N shakes his head stubbornly, not interested in that little toys. 

"I want that! "N says, pointing at the colourful keyboard on the working desk. 

"That? "Ravi is hesitant because he needs the keyboard to work and the keyboard is expensive but then it's N, so... it's obvious which one is more valuable, right? "Okay, come here. "He says, pulling a chair for N to sit on. 

And so N played with the keyboard to his heart content, not caring if he broke it or anything until eventually, he falls asleep. 

Smiling fondly, Ravi gets up and covers the sleeping N with a blanket, knowing that once N woke up, he would no longer be 'Yeon' and he would probably be very confused. 

But it's okay, because whether he is N or 'Yeon', Ravi still loves him. 

 

 

When Hongbin comes home one day, he's greeted by the sight of N drawing on the wall of their living room using the coloured pencils which are clearly Ken's and immediately, Hongbin knows that this N, isn't really N but instead, it's the child side of N. 

"Yeon, what are you doing? "He asks as he approaches him and N turns around, grinning proudly that it makes Hongbin hesitant on scolding him. 

"I'm drawing! "

Sighing heavily, Hongbin forces a smile. "Okay. But why are you drawing on the wall? Didn't Jaehwanie give you papers? "He asks softly, taking the coloured pencils from N's hands and putting them away. 

N pouts. "Jaehwanie is sleeping. "He says and Hongbin nods, knowing that Ken is probably exhausted from his schedules. 

"Lets go and get something to eat then. "He suggests and N nods enthusiastically as he follows Hongbin into the kitchen, where Hongbin pours him a bowl of his favourite cereal, the colourful, fruity flavoured one and he wastes no time to dig in. 

Hongbin just sits opposite him, watching him as he eats. Unlike Leo, Ravi and maybe even Hyuk, he doesn't like this side of N. He doesn't like 'Yeon',just like Ken. 

No, he doesn't hate him, he just doesn't like it. To him, N is his older hyung, someone who is superior to him, someone who he can depend on but this 'Yeon', is helpless and he really isn't fond of him eventhough he knows there must be a good reason as to why his eldest hyung would regress like this. 

"Binnie! "N half screams, which succeds in snapping Hongbin out of his thoughts. 

"Yes? "

"I'm done. "N says so Hongbin pats his head with a forced smile and takes the empty bowl away. 

"Lets go have a nap? "He suggests, knowing that once N sleeps, he will wake up as his normal self again and luckily, N doesn't refuse as he obediently follows Hongbin into his room. Unlike how Hongbin despise this 'Yeon', this 'Yeon' actually likes him the most, a fact that Hongbin never knew about. 

 

 

It is a stormy night, one with thunders and heavy rain and Hyuk was sleeping on his bed, in his room, all alone since as usual, Ravi's spending the night at his studio. All of a sudden, a figures sneaks into the room and wordlessly lie down beside him. 

"Hakyeon-hyung? "Hyuk whispers without even opening his eyes because he can recognize that smell of vanilla anywhere. 

Instead of answering,N whimpers. "I'm scared. "

Hearing that, Hyuk immediately knows that the N beside him right now is not really N because N isn't scared of the storm, only 'Yeon' is so without even hesitating, Hyuk scoots closer to N and hugs him. 

"It's okay, I'm here. "He coax and N calms down as he seems to melt into Hyuk's embrace. 

"Hyogi is warm. "N mumbles sleepily and Hyuk chuckles. 

"Am I? "He asks and he can feel N nodding. "Okay. Then go and sleep. I'll be here. "He says eventhough he really doesn't want to let this side of N go just yet. 'Yeon' is rare for him and whenever this 'Yeon' appears, he never really seeks for him since he always prefer Leo and Hongbin and eventhough Hyuk is jealous about it, he knows there's nothing he can do. So, whenever 'Yeon' comes to him, he's always thankful and he cherishes him a lot because he likes it, he likes to see N being childish because he knows, N often forces himself to be strong for the sake of VIXX so there's nothing wrong in indulging him when they get the chance, right? 

 

 

And so, N may be VIXX's charismatic leader but he's also just a child sometime, eventhough the child-side of him is just for s. 

 

 

 

A/N This is weird, isn't it? I'm sorry