Sick (Haken/Chabin)

Drabbles of VIXX

To say that he's feeling unwell is an understatement. That morning, he wakes up with body as heavy as lead and head that feels like it might explode any time soon. He feels horrible, to put it simple. And he certainly doesn't feel like getting up from bed not to mention doing anything more than that.

Deciding to just sleep that horrible feeling off, he closes his eyes once more; contemplating that it will be fine to have some more sleep since it's his day off. But a loud screaming breach his ears and he shot up on his bed, eyes wide in alarm.

"Jaehwan?! "He yells out in a hoarse voice, knowing that scream of distress all too well. When he receives no response, he quickly gets off the bed and leaves his room to find the owner of the voice, which he later found in the laundry room, currently making a mess of their freshly laundered clothes. "What are you doing? "He asks, confused and irritated. 

Ken glance up at him for a second. "I can't find my other pair of socks. "He tells the leader. 

"Socks? Just wear another one then. Don't you have a Iot of them? "N suggests, grimacing a bit when his head throb harder. "If you don't then you can have the one I just bought yesterday. "He offers. "Wait, I'll go get them for you. "He says, making a move to walk away but Ken refused. 

"I don't want another one, hyung. "He refused. "Today is a special day so I need to wear my special day socks. "He explains seriously. 

Realisation dawn on N that today is the first day of Ken's musical. And he knows that Ken have this weird habit of wearing a pair of blue and green striped socks which he called 'special day ' socks and he wears it on the day he deems as special, like his birthday, or the day of their concert . 

With a resigned sigh, N drops to his knees and start digging into the pile of clothes wordlessly, knowing that nothing he do or say will make Ken change his mind about wearing that socks. But barely a minute after he starts doing that, a wave of nausea hits him and without any warning, he vomits right there, all over their clean clothes. 

Shocked beyond words, Ken freeze and could only stare at N as the leader continues to empty his stomach's content with tears that has somehow started to form. And after a few moments of shock, Ken finally gets back into his right mind as he quickly scoots over to N and caress his back, attempting to soothe the leader's pain. "It's going to be okay, hyung. It's going to be okay. "He assures even when he knows N can barely register his words. 

 

 

Hongbin was the first one to pick up his clean clothes from their laundry that day, and being the neat person he is, instead of just shoving his clothes into the wardrobe like the rest of s always do, he folds them instead. As he's doing that, he realises that he has accidentally picked up some of 's clothes as well, like Ken's socks and Hyuk's underwear. 

Not wanting to keep those items in his room longer than he needs to, in case they accuse him of 'stealing', he gathered all of them and makes his way back to the laundry room to return them; except that he comes across a sight that makes his heart clench in worry. 

"Hakyeon-hyung! "He calls out, dropping all the clothes he's holding as he rushes over to N's side. "What happened?! "He asks as he wraps his arm around N's slender form, holding him up.

Ken shakes his head helplessly. "I don't know... "

 Hearing the worry in 's voices, N forces himself to sit up straight before weakly pushing Hongbin's arm away. "I'm fine. "He assures. 

"Hyung--"Hongbin starts protesting when N suddenly stands up but the leader just flashes him a small smile as he repeats that he's fine. 

Well, he thought that he's fine but as soon as he takes a wobbly step forward, darkness creeps in the corner of his eyes and the next thing he knows, he's back in Hongbin's hold. 

"You're not fine! "Hongbin scolds him frustratedly before hoisting him over Ken's back. 

Ken quickly caught hold of both of N's legs, gripping them tightly as to not let N slip away from where he's draped over Ken's back. 

"Let go, I'm fine. "N insists, struggling as hard as he can to be let go but he receives a gentle knock on his head instead. 

"Stop being so stubborn, Cha Hakyeon! "Hongbin growls, dropping the formalities to get N to listen to him. 

Sighing, N wraps his arms around Ken's neck and closes his eyes. "Dont drop me. "He warns before letting his consciousness slip away, leaving his wellbeing in the hands of his dongsaengs . 

 "You can count on us. "

 

 

P.s. This chapter is requested by Ghad20. Thanks for the request and I hope you like it :) sorry if this isn't what you imagined