Best (Navi )

Drabbles of VIXX

*this is a request from JinOppaJhopeOppa and it's based on this gif  http://danaart.tumblr.com/post/164865459750/ravi-talking-about-his-beloved-leader 

 

"Tomorrow is Music Core. Since N-hyung is coming, like we said, we aren't going. " -Ravi-

 

"So, you're not going to Music Bank tomorrow? "

That was N's first question when he meets Ravi and Leo that night . 

The LR duo has just returned home from their full-packed schedules and they really aren't expecting anyone to still be awake since it's very late but there N is, casually sitting on the couch in the living room.

Leo and Ravi shares a look at that question.

"Of course we're going. "Leo says, confused. "We have a pre recording there tomorrow so why shouldn't we? "He asks back and N scoffs. 

"Well, didn't Wonshik say that since I'm going to be MCing tomorrow you guys wouldn't come? "He demands and Ravi laughs at that. 

"I forgot about that! "The rapper exclaims. "Lets skip Music Bank tommorow, hyung. I don't want to meet Hakyeon-hyung there. Having to see him everyday, I'm already bored and tired of him! "He says teasingly while looking at Leo and Leo, who's already too tired to even properly comprehend the rapper's words, merely nods. 

"Whatever you say. "He mutters, yawning. "I'll go to bed now. Good night. "he says and without waiting for a reply, he disappears into his own room, leaving N and Ravi alone. 

"I'm going to go and take a shower then. "Ravi announces, totally forgeting about what they were talking about before. "You should go to sleep, hyung. It's late. "He advices before walking away as well. 

 

 

It is about half an hour later when Ravi finally finishes showering and is about to go and find something to eat in the kitchen when he notices that N is still in the living room,sitting at the same spot as before, the only difference being that he's currently on the phone, talking to someone in an annoyed tone that makes Ravi wonders if he's bickering with whoever it is that he's talking to. 

Curious and with absolutely no ill intention, Ravi silently approaches N and stands behind the couch to listen in on the leader's conversation, only to regret it later. 

 

 

'I dont know he really feels that way about me. '

'Yes, he said that! He said he's tired and bored of me! Am I really that kind of person? That kind of person that's really uninteresting? '

'Upset? No, I'm not. Just dissapointed, I guess? I was really happy when I found out that I would be MCing with them on the show. I'm their number one fan, after all. But I guess I mean nothing to them. They doesn't seem to like me always being there for him. '

'Leader? Well, yes. I'm doing this as VIXX's leader but I'm also doing this as their oldest hyung. But since they doesn't seem to like it I think I should tone it down. Let them be own their own, you know? I'm sure they can manage themselves well enough . '

'Me? Of course I'll be there tomorrow, its my job. If they're aren't going to be there, its saddening but I would understand. They must be really tired of me. '

'Aww... that's so sweet of you. Thank you! It's nice to know that someone never get tired of this boring me. '

'Okay, I get it. Good night, sleep well. Yes, I love you best! '

'Thank you, really. '

 

 

"Hakyeon-hyung. "

N snaps his head, totally suprised to see that there's someone standing behind him. "Wonshik! How long have you been standing there?! "He demands but Ravi merely stares at him with a look of guilt over his face. 

"Sorry. "He says.

N blinks. "Sorry for what? "He asks innocently, tilting his head. 

Ravi swallows heavily, trying to fight the extreme feeling of guilt that is starting to eat him. "I... Hyung , I don't mean what I said. I was just playing around with you, you know that right? "

N just blinks again. "What are you talking about? "He asks, clueless. 

"About me being bored and tired of you! "Ravi exclaims. "That's not true, hyung. I was just joking, you know that right? I'll never be bored and tired of you,you're my hyung! "

N chuckles. "Why do you sound like you're freaking out, Wonshik? "He asks and Ravi adverts his eyes. 

"I heard... you talking on the phone. "He admits. "And I swear, I never meant to upset you or dissapoint you or hurt you even a bit! I was just trying to joke with you! "He tries to convince and N just sighs. 

"It's okay. "He says. "It's okay if you're bored and tired of me. You have the right to feel that. I understand if you hate me being around you, I really do. It's bound to happen someday. "

"Hyung, no! "Ravi almost screams in frustration, he rounded the couch to get next to N and once he does that, he pulls the leader into his arms. "I said I was joking, didn't I? "He mutters. "I'm sorry I offended you. I swear I won't do it again. "

N is quiet at first but then he sighs. "Okay. "He says. 

"Okay? "Ravi echoes. 

"Okay, I forgive you and I believe that you're just joking. "

Ravi smiles at that. "Thank you. "He says, finally letting go of the hug. 

"Now go to sleep. We both need to wake up early tomorrow. "N instructs and he's just about to walk away when Ravi's words stops him in his track. 

"Who was that? "Ravi demands. 

"Huh? "

"That person you were speaking with on the phone. Who was it? "

"Why would you ask? "

"... because you said you love him best. "

"And what's wrong with that? "

"... you can't do that. "

"Do what? "

"Love him best. "

"Why not? "

"... because... I want to be the one you love best. "