Whitewash (Navi)

Drabbles of VIXX

After they finished the concert for KCON, Leo, Ken and Hongbin chose to immediately return to their own country while N, Hyuk and Ravi decided to endulge themselves in a little vacation. 

That afternoon, while Hyuk is spending his time playing with a dog half his size, N has manages to drag Ravi along with him to a beach in Santa Monica. 

"Here. Is that enough? "Ravi says exasperately, handing N his phone back after he has done taking pictures for him. 

N grins as he inspects the pictures, trying to choose the best one that he can uploads on his social media account. "Thank you! "He says happily, satisfied with the quality of the pictures taken by the rapper. 

Ravi just scoffs as he silently watch over N while the leader is busy editing his picture and in the same time, he's taking his moment to enjoy the breeze of the foreign sea. It has been quite a long time since he last went to a beach and he somewhat thinks that N dragged him there not only so that he can use him as a photographer, since Hongbin isn't with them, but it's also because N wants to distract him from thinking too much about LR's soon to be released album. He knows how much N can 'read ' him so he doesn't bother questioning him anyway. 

When N is taking too long with his phone however, he starts getting bored and annoyed. "Just upload it already, hyung. What's taking you so long? "He urges, peeking at the screen of N's phone only to see something that really displeases him. 

"Why are you using that filter? It makes you look so pale. "He comments with a frown. 

"Because I like my picture this way. "N says simply without even looking up at Ravi since he's busy writing a caption for the picture. 

"But you're whitewashing yourself! "Ravi points out,rising his voice a little, which manages to get him N's full attention as the leader finally look at him with a confused face.

"Why are you so worked up with me whitewashing myself? "N asks innocently and Ravi groans. 

"Because you look good the way you are. Wasn't it you who said that you love your skin tone? So why must you whitewash yourself? "Ravi demands and N chuckles. 

"I did say that, yes. But it doesn't mean that I don't want to look better. "He says truthfully. "Also, wasn't it you who always say that I'm too dark? You never said that I look good the way I am before. "He says casually, like it weighs nothing but it manages to make Ravi face fall as guilt wash over him. 

"Hyung, don't tell me you took my words seriously. You know I was just messing around with you, right? I have nothing against your skin tone, you know that right? "He asks but instead of assuring him, N just shrugs. 

"It's kinda hard not to take you seriously when you talk about it all the time. "He mutters and before Ravi could say another word, he simply hits the upload button on the screen of his phone, letting his million's worth of followers see his whitewashed picture. 

"Done! "He smiles, finally walking off, leaving Ravi to somewhat deal with his guilt. 

 

 

A/N Hakyeon's arms!!!! Huhu.. excuse me.. 

Also, there's an account on IG that always unwhitewash Hakyeon's pics.. it's called hakyeonscandles and i love that acc so so much!! 

P.s. You may not know this but the sole reason I made IG and Twitter accounts is for VIXX.. Hehe 

I've never really cared much about social medias before I know them..

Anyways, thank you~