Overwatch 2 (Chabin)

Drabbles of VIXX

When N returns home from Ravi's studio early that morning, Hongbin is waiting for him in the living room. Upon hearing the door being opened, he quickly stands up and rushes to the door just in time to catch N hastily stumbling into the dorm, yawning heavily. 

"Hyung. "He blurts out and N looks up at him for a short moment before scoffing and walking off to his room, not even greeting him. The reaction shocked him and makes him confused and also a little scared thinking that N may be very angry at him. 

"Are you mad at me, hyung? "He asks plainly when N emerges out of his room a few minutes later, all dressed and ready to leave. 

"What do you think? "N retaliates in a lazy tone, not even bothering to look at Hongbin as he says it. 

"I'm sorry. "Hongbin apologises, dropping his gaze guiltily. "I promise I won't--"

"I'M TIRED OF YOUR MEANINGLESS PROMISES, LEE HONGBIN! "N lashes out unexpectedly and Hongbin, stunned, stares at him in pure shock. N has never screamed at him like that before, ever. But judging by how exhausted N is nowadays, this shouldn't really come as a surprise. It's a given that even the strong leader would eventually break. 

Seeing Hongbin's shocked expression, N sighs and looks away, as if regretting his action. "This has happened too many times, Hongbin-ah. "He says weakly,fiddling with the hem of his pants in an attempt to busy himself so that he wouldn't have to see the hurt evident on Hongbin's face. "I don't oppose your gaming. In fact, I love it when you have fun and enjoys yourself but you have to be considerate towards me and the rest of us. "He explains solemnly. "You may bs fine with not getting enough sleep and rest but I'm not. I'm going insane, Hongbin. I'm really, really tired. "He admits, rubbing his face a bit too hard. "So please, Hongbin. Don't be selfish."

"I'm sorry. "Hongbin mutters, that's all he's able to say. His whole mind seems to have blanked out of his other vocabularies thanks to being screamed at by someone who's usually so gentle. 

"Reflect on yourself or soon, the six of us won't be living together anymore. "N somewhat threatens and that's all it takes for Hongbin to completely space out.

Even when N has already left, Hongbin is still staring off at nothing as N's words keep replaying in his mind. 

 

 

Returning home late at night to a crying Hongbin and panicked members is certainly not what N would have expected when he left that morning. 

"What happened? What's wrong? "He asks as he hurriedly takes off his shoes before rushing towards the laundry room where he sees s gathering. 

"Hongbin's crying and we don't know why. "Ken who's standing by the room's doorway tells him while scratching his head, obviously distressed so N just decides to push past him to actually get into the room. 

"Hongbin? "He calls out only to realise that the visual has somehow squeezed himself into the small space between their washing machine and the wall. "What are you doing there? "He asks in confusion while gesturing for Ravi, who was looming over Hongbin to move away so that he can approach him. "At you stuck? "He questions once more when Hongbin just continues to cry instead of answering him. 

"You're stuck, aren't you? "N taunts as he quickly does his best to move the washing machine away, in which Leo immediately walks over to help but instead of escaping from the small space, Hongbin just cries harder. 

"You're not stuck... "N mumbles to himself, getting distressed as well when Hongbin starts hiccuping. "Hey, hey. Calm down."he coax and was about to just pull Hongbin up when Hyuk who just appears out of nowhere grabs Hongbin by his arm not so gently, forcing him to stand up. 

"Stop weeping, hyung. You'll look pathetic. "Hyuk says, ing a tissue onto Hongbin's palm before pushing him towards N, who expertly caught him. "Just tell him. "He orders but before N could question what he meant by that, Hyuk has already left, dragging Leo, Ravi and Ken with him. 

"What is it? Tell me what? "N asks as Hongbin pulls away from him while making a sloppy attempt to wipe his tears. 

"You're going to leave . "Hongbin whispers under his breath and N blinks. 

"What? "N couldn't believe his ears. Did he hear right? 

"You're leaving m--us. "Hongbin repeats. 

"Leaving you? Why would you think so? "N asks, clueless. 

"You said so! "Hongbin accuse. "Y-you said that we... we are not going to live together anymore. "

"When did I say that? "N wonders, racking his brain and forcing himself to remember. 

"This morning. "Hongbin tells him. "You were mad at me and you said--"

"You're crying because you thought I'm leaving? Because you thought we're not going to live together anymore? "N demands in disbelief and Hongbin hesitantly nods, which causes him to chuckle . "Bin-ah... how could I ever leave you? You're my dongsaeng and I can't live without you. "He says. "What I said, about not living together anymore, it's just so that you can reflect on yourself, I never meant it. "He explains. 

"But you were--"

"I'm not going anywhere, I promise. "N assures, smiling. "So don't worry, okay? "

Hongbin heaves a sigh of relief. "I'm sorry, hyung. For being selfish and inconsiderate. I promise I'll be better. "He says and the leader nods.

"I know you will. And I forgive you, always. "He says, then suddenly grins. "Besides, I just thought of a way to teach you about consideration. "

Hongbin frowns. "A way to teach me about consideration? "He echoes. "How? "

N just grins wider, which made Hongbin shudder in fear. "You'll know. "

 

 

In a state of half asleep, Hongbin stumbles out of his bed to get ready for the day. When he reaches over to turn the knob of his door, he yelp and his eyes grow wide when he notices N staring at him from the side of the room with a stern expression on his face, unblinking. However, after a few moments of shock, he finally realised that the one staring at him is not N himself but instead, it's just a picture of him pasted on the wall, beside his computer. 

Fighting the urge to both cry and laugh at such a ridiculous thing, Hongbin proceeds to leave his room only to run into N, the real N this time, who's rushing to get ready. 

"Oh, Hongbin! You're awake! "N exclaims, smiling. "How do you like my present? "He asks mischievously with a playful look in his eyes. 

Hongbin chuckles. "I like it so much I think I'll have nightmare tonight, hyung. "He jokes and N laughs. 

"I'm glad you like it. "He says. "But seriously, "He holds up his finger in a reprimanding manner. "Next time you're playing game too loud, remember that I'm watching you. "

Hongbin nods obediently. "I'll remember that. "He assures. 

"Then great! "N cheers, finally resuming to get ready. "Oh, you can take it off anyway. We don't want our Hongbinie to get nightmares, do we? "He suggests and Hongbin just waves him off. 

Nope, he don't think he'll ever take that picture off . As scary as it is to have picture of your leader staring at you while you sleep, it's scarier to think that that leader would leave. So he'll just leave it there, to remind himself that his leader will never leave him. 

And that he would never be alone, ever again.