Overwatch (Navi)

Drabbles of VIXX

By the time N returns home that night, his whole body is aching and his eyelids heavy. He wanted nothing more than to just crash onto his bed and sleep the fatigue away but just as he's about to drift off into a deep sleep, Hongbin's loud cheering startles him wide awake. 

"Hongbin! "He half screams as he knocks on Hongbin's door. He can hear the sound of him gaming and talking with his gaming friends from where he's standing so he somewhat doubts if the visual can even hear him. After waiting for a few minutes yet there's still no sign that Hongbin is even aware of his presence, he gives up and walks back into his own room. 

 

 

Ravi is in his studio as usual that night, working on his songs when his phone rings. Picking it up, he's confused and surprised when he realises it's N who's calling him. 

"Wonshik? "Comes N's soft voice from the line. 

"Y-yeah, hyung? What's up? "Ravi stutters, glancing at his watch which now shows that it's half an hour to 3 in the morning. It's very rare for N to call him at such odd hour except when there's something happening so he's somewhat concerned . 

"Are you at your studio? "N asks which makes Ravi even more confused. 

"Yes, hyung. Why--"

"Can I come over and sleep there for tonight? "N questions and Ravi's frown deepens. "I promise I won't bother you, I just need--"

"Sure. Come over, hyung. I'll be waiting. "Ravi finally decides. Sure, he's confused as to why N would want to sleep in his studio when their dorm isn't even that far away but he noticed that the leader's voice is weary and too soft even for him so he knows N must be very tired and there must be a good reason for his unusual request. 

When N finally arrives 10 minutes later, Ravi has already prepped the black couch with some pillows and a blanket for him. "Go on and sleep, hyung . "He urges as he dims the light and hushed who barks upon seeing N who he has never met before. 

"Sorry, Wonshik-ah. "N says apologetically as he slowly lies down on the couch. "I'll just be here for a couple of hours. I'll leave soon. "He promises and Ravi shakes his head. 

"No, it's okay, hyung. Just sleep, I don't mind. "He assures with a smile. 

"Thank you. "N whispers, finally closing his eyes when he heard Ravi asking him something. 

"Is it Hongbin? "

And he could only sigh as an answer. Don't get him wrong, he loves Hongbin but sometimes that visual is just too selfish and dense towards his surrounding . "Goodnight, Wonshik. "

 

 

Hongbin is taking a break from gaming when he suddenly receives a call from Ravi and he absent mindedly picks it up. 

"Yes? "

"Lee Hongbin. "Ravi's tone of voice is stern and monotonous, almost murderous even and Hongbin shivers. 

"What? "He shot back, swallowing heavily. 

"When Hakyeon-hyung comes home tomorrow, apologise to him. "Ravi orders, causing Hongbin to frown. 

"Apologise? Why should I? I didn't do anything wrong to him."

"Are you sure you didn't? "Ravi prompts in sarcasm. 

"Yes! I didn't even meet him today. "Hongbin insists, in which Ravi scoffs. 

"Well, Bin. He did come home to sleep but you're too loud. And now he's sleeping in my studio because of you. "

"What--Really? "

"Yes. "

"I--Wonshik, is he mad at me? "

"I don't know. "