Bug (Navi)

Drabbles of VIXX

Ravi is manly.He is the definition of manly. He has abs, deep voice and gentleman-like actions. But there's only one thing that's not so manly about him. 

He hates bugs. He really despise those small crawling creatures. They disgust him. It makes his skin crawls when he sees them and to even imagine touching them or even being in a close proximity with them makes him shudder. 

But to his own surprise, his hatred toward bugs dissipate when it concerns one person. 

"There's a bug on your hair! "Ravi exclaims, eyes wide as he stares at the blackish brown creature crawling on N's soft, dark hair. 

"Where? "N asks calmly, his hand quickly shot up to caress his own hair, trying to pick out the bug but he can't find it. "Where is it? "He urge. 

"There! There! "Ravi tells him, pointing at certain parts of his hair but he still can't find it. 

"Take it out for me. "

Without really thinking, Ravi reaches out and cards his fingers through the strands of N's hair and he succeeds in picking out the offending creature. 

"Thanks. "N flashes him a smile before smoothing back his hair. "I should get my hair fixed. "He informs then walks away, leaving Ravi to stare at the now dead creature stuck on his finger with absolute disgust. 

'Just what did I do? ' He thought, surprised of his own action. Who knows he can handle bugs so simply like that? 

"Hey, hyung. "Hyuk who's walking by bumps against his shoulder and gives him a grin. 

"What? "Ravi asks, grimacing as he wipes his fingers using his pant, getting rid of the bug. 

"When you love someone, the things that you hate won't actually be that bad. "Hyuk tells him with a teasing look in his eyes.

"What's that supposed to mean? "Ravi wonders, frowning in confusion and Hyuk laughs. 

"If that bug was on my head instead of Hakyeon-hyung's, I'm pretty sure you would just smack my head to get rid of it, wouldn't you? "Hyuk says before walking away and Ravi is left with an even deeper confusion.