Eunhyuk Funny Story .

Super Junior - Funny/Weird/Sweet UFO Reply /Quotes/Lyrics!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~ Lee Hyuk Jae - Eunhyuk funny stories ::

Two girls were walking on the Chungdam streets when they saw some dude that really looked like Eunhyuk walking towards them. One of the girls said, "Oh yeah, the Eunhyuk guy in Super Junior...what was his height again? 173? 174? 176?"

The guy whispered "176″ as he passed by.

You guessed it right, that was Eunhyuk.

-

During the Pajama Party promotion, Eunhyuk, fully in his stage costume (with the hair, makeup and everything) was sitting in the green room eating ice cream. One of the newbie staffs came up to him and asked him where his parents were.

 

Leeteuk: Yesterday after exercising, suddenly SiWon said he wanted to go to Han-Gang (river) @ 2am.

Eunhyuk: at Dawn?

Leeteuk: Yes.. So Siwon went there with his small motorcycle and I drove my car.

Eunhyuk: But that time, it was raining…

Leeteuk: Yeah, in the rain.. Siwon said “Hyung! I’m macho!” and he kept riding his motorcycle… Anyway, he arrived there before me, and he called “Hyung, where are you? Why are you late?” He thought I was already there and he started dancing in front of a car thinking it was mine

Eunhyuk: Omg that was the same model as yours…

Leeteuk: Yes, he kept saying “Hyung get out! Get you!” and was dancing… And he thought, “oh my dance is not good enough…” and started dancing harder…
Siwon′s accident

 

Eunhyuk: He didn’t know who the person inside the car was, because the windows were tinted.

Leeteuk: Yeah, and he said “I didn’t get out,” so he knocked on the window and said “Hyung! Why don’t you get out?!” And the window opened to a surprised lady! She was really surprised! “Omo!” Then he ran away.

 

Leeteuk: When I was young, whatever I was unsatisfied about, I would vent to my mother, if there is anything bad about my character, it’s my mother’s entire fault!
Eunhyuk: You’re not satisfied with your character? Like for example?
Leeteuk: For example the picky side of me, not being satisfied with my current situation, not being tall enough, not being handsome enough…… All these dissatisfactions, I would tell them to my mother.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter