Hanchul Facts .

Super Junior - Funny/Weird/Sweet UFO Reply /Quotes/Lyrics!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1. HanGeng and HeeChul stay at the same dormitory before their debut and they still stay there together.

2. Then HanGeng came and stays at the same dormitory as HeeChul’s. He was not good at speaking Korean. The one who took care of him and tried to teach him Korean is HeeChul.
3. HeeChul always persuades HanGeng to go shopping together.

4. When they just debut, there were HanGeng’s anti – fans insulting him due to his nationality ( Chinese ). One time Heechul found those anti-fans and actually beat them up! ^^

5. When they live performed “ Twin”, HanGeng was not allowed to perform on the stage because he had a problem with his visa and he couldn’t choose channels to be appear on.He cried and asked his manager that he would use mask to cover his face [ cry in pain, how handsome face could hide behide that mask ] when he performed on the stage. HeeChul’s not satisfied about that so when they performed. He took off HanGeng’s mask. HanGeng tried to avoid from the camera but HeeChul hold him and keep him performing…

6. After a performance, and after they bowed their thanks, Hankyung was hiding behind and Heechul pulled Hankyung out to the front but Hankyung moved back again, so Heechul pulled him forward again and to and fro they did the same action until Heechul couldn’t stand it and hugged Hankyung from the back, so he couldn’t move back anymore.

7. In Super Junior’s Diary, [ before HanGeng returning to China] while he was using in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter