Learn About Heechul [Cinderella ?? KKK ]

Super Junior - Funny/Weird/Sweet UFO Reply /Quotes/Lyrics!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Name: Kim Heechul / 김희철 / 金希澈

Nickname: Cinderalla .Heenim, Rella, Princess

Occupations: Singer, Dancer, Actor, Television Host, Radio Host, MC, Model

D.O.B: July 10th, 1983.

Place Of Birth: Hoengseong, Gangwon, South Korea

Speciality/Hobby: Acting, Computer Games, Writing Poems, and Fairytales.

Boyband’s he’s in: Super Junior, and Super Junior T.

Debut: Heechul auditioned in 2002. being unfamiliar with the are, he was late to the auditon but got casted anyway.

Siblings: 1 older sister, Kim Heejin

Religion: Atheist

Facts:   *if there are repeated facts, please tell me!*

-Heechul is in the entertainment industry because he loves it and because it was his parent’s dream. And he wants to be good to them. 
-First impressions of Heechul would probably be that he is an overly confident princess. (Heechul Quotes: “What makes you confident?” H: “My face”. XD… H:” I, Kim heechul, was born to successfuly to make women fall in love with me. It’s not my fault. My mother and father created this face.) 
-Heechul has a very special personality. 
-Heechul was smart and on top of hsi class when he was a kid. heechul wanted to try acting with psychopathic, despicable or killer characters.    -Heechul blames his unique personality on his AB bloodtype. but he was revealed that he’s actually very shy, and that he simply doesn’t know how to express himself. 
-Heechul LOVES cats. ( A fan gave him one, and he named it Heebum. ;WHOLE NAME: HanJayHeeBum. ; Hankyung+Jay+Heechul+Kibum) 
  -Heechul had revealed that, “In order to avoid the attention from those around, I dressed up as a girl before to go on a date with my celebrity girlfriend.” … Apparently it worked, and he”strutted around the streets” in his disguise while proudly holding his girlfriend’s hand. (SBS STRONG HEART. )
- Heechul used the ladies room when he first debuted because he looked like a girl with his long hair and pretty face. Sources say guys in the mens room used to yell at him because they thought that he was a she, but the ladies didn’t mind him at all because they thought that he was one of them. ( Nul Ruh Wa (it’s a show) )
-Heechul likes to imitate others. He knows a lot of dance steps from other artists. (He’s good at it too. KING OF IMITATIONS.) 
-Heechul once talked about how they all went out drinking and Sungmin got really, really, reaaaaaaaaaaally cute when he’s drunk so Heechul had to slap him to snap him out of it. (SUKIRA)
 -Heechul likes to write poems and fairytales. In school days, he made “sellectice and Karrion” He still draws Sellectice in his autographs. 
-Heechul tends to drool. 
-To prevent others from borrowing his clothes he changed his wardrobe into crazy colors, cartoon shirts and cowboy hats. 
-Heechul loves to spend time by the computer. 
-Heechul use to smoke. But he quit.
-Heechul loves games and sometimes posts screencaps from W.O.W ( world of warcraft. ;]] ) 
-Heechul does not believe in a god. 
-Heechul likes japanese music, like xjapan, dir en grey, and Gackt. He once sang hide’s pink spider on stage. 
-Heechul might not know a lot of english but he knows the most important words. 
-Heechul has a passion for acting. Due to people talking badly of him, he thinks that the other members are being talked of badly as well. Heechul wants to put his heart into acting, to prove that he ( and the other members) are working very hard. 
-Heechul loves to pull pranks on other people… but he can’t be fooled. 
-Behind Heechul’s witty princess image, he is someone who would always stand up for those close to him, read to drop his idol image in order to be by their side. 
-One time when a few students swore at Hangeng and fellow SJ member in chinese.. Heechul got so angry that he forgot his idol image and asked the fans to tell him where the students had gone.. he slapped them. 
-Heechul pulled off Hangeng’s mask because he had enough of Hangeng suffering. 
-Heechul coughed out blood after every don’t don performance. ): 
-Heechul dislikes girls who show off their tummy. -Heechul went into the ladies before. When Heechul was young, he went to the girls washroom cause the guys kicked him out of the guys washroom cause they thought he was a girl and the girls didnt notice and thought he was one of them. Heechul once went into a girl’s bathroom to wash his hands. He went in nervously but no one actually realized that he wasn’t a female.-Heechul used to have a russian blue cat named Yamchae given fans, but it ran away while he was away.

-Donghae’s first impression of heechul: heechul moves a lot and cant stay calm.
But once he got to know him, heechul was a very polite person.

-The Lion King story: He and his girlfriend decided to watch a movie in their house. Of course, the girl wanted to watch a romantic one. But Heechul wants Lion King so he said to the girl… “Okay, you watch that, and I’ll watch this…”. So, of course, they just end up watching Lion King. When they were watching it, Heechul was really concentrated, he was just silent. But the girl already showed some interest. She kissed him… Heechul said on an interview “It was the , Mufasa was like that… then suddenly she kissed me, I just wiped out the saliva, and continued watching…” After the movie, they broke-up. 2 weeks relationship.

-He loves to register at tons of his fansites/fanclubs (only Hee’s ones, not Super Junior ones), leave messages and also “steal” their pics to post them at his cyworld/twitter.

- Once, Heechul and Jaejoong (from DBSK) “fought” over a burger. They were newbies and so they did not have much income. Furthermore, a burger is very expensive back then. Heechul was very hungry but due to some task, he left it on the table. When he returned after completing the task, the burger was gone. Jaejoong left a note on it apologizing to the owner of the burger. Jaejoong didn’t have a mobile phone back then and so Heechul searched for him high and low. They made up after that, though, on a show that they first openly talked about this matter.

- Heechul deletes numbers of those who don’t reply him.
Evidence:
Eeteuk : Our HeeChul is always like that…
Guest : Oh, Really?
Eeteuk : If someone didn’t reply his sms, he will delete that person’s number from his handphone. When asked him, “why did you delete it?”, he will say, “ why ask? you did not reply to my sms? – -^”
Guest : Really? He didn’t put them in blocked list, just straight away delete them?
Eeteuk : Yes, straight away delete them.
Guest : Delete? Orh!
Eeteuk : If you called back to him, he will ask, “ Who is this?”
Guest : That’s scary man…

-Not long before this radio conversation, Heechul and EuiChul.. Both good friends and co-casts in RR, had left messages on each other’s CY.    EuiChul : My Handphone didn’t seem to be working properly..
Heechul : Never mind~ I contacted you but you didn’t reply, so I deleted your number already.. haha ^ ^

-Because Heechul’s personality is quite sensitive, he draws a line when he sleeps on the bed. If anyone crosses the line, they will be kicked out. The people that can sleep with Heechul is Kibum and Typhoon (The Trax).

-Yunho, his girlfriend, and Heechul once went to a jewelry store together. The salesclerk thought Yunho and Heechul were a couple and recommended couple rings to them.

- Many fans will rush to Super Junior when they see them, but they will not rush to Heechul and Kibum. Instead, they will actually let them go through because Heechul is scary when he’s angry. LOL.

-Heechul uses formalities with girls that are younger than him.

- Heechul went on a tv show talking about his experience getting dumped by a girl he like during his debut. The girl did not tell Heechul that she already has a boyfriend. When Heechul was already deeply in love with her, she finally told him about it. At that time, Heechul said to her, “If you are by his side, I will not be lonely. But if you are in trouble, remember that I will always be there for you.” The girl, however, did not end up with Heechul nor the boyfriend. Instead, she dated another guy that asked her out after Heechul.

-Heechul Meow~ Has a typical kitten tongue. Can’t eat hot (as in the temperature) food. He even has to wait for his rice to cool down.

- He used to work as a charcoal mover in restaurant, tv’s company and as a life saver when he was young.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter