Chapter 8

Petals and Ink (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin's POV

I felt myself blush as Jungkook asked me out.. for dinner!

"Um sure" I said shyly. I saw him smile.

"Good! I mean cool let's go" Jungkook said as he leads the way. I chuckled at his cuteness and just followed him.

I look ahead and saw one of the newest restaurant in here. Tae, Hoseok hyung and their other boyfriend went in here! I still haven't met Tae and Hobi hyung's other boyfriend.

"My bestfriend and his 2 other boyfriends, ate in here! They said the food here is good" I said as we entered the restaurant.

"Really? Well let's see for our self if its good" Jungkook said as he grins.

The smell of spices and smoke filled the air as we enter the restaurant. It give offs the homey feels. I like it here. I look around and mostly saw families and couples dine in here.

"It looks like a ramen shop" I mumbled causing Jungkook to chuckled.

"Kind of? And there's an empty table" Jungkook said as he pointed to one on the back corner next to the window.
After we sat down, a waiter gave us the menu and asked us for our drinks. Ohh this restaurant serves american and some korean foods!

"I'm craving for some hamburgers" I said as I look at the menu.

"Same with fries!" Jungkook said. I giggled at his cuteness.

"Fries are life" I said.

"True true" Jungkook said. We started talking about the food that we will order, but a waitress arrived.

"Hey! Did you already decided on what will you two have?" She asks.

"Ah yeah, we would like 2 cheese burgers with fries" Jungkook said. The waitress jotted down the orders quickly, then she looks at Jungkook. I raised one of my eyebrows, waiting for what will happen next.

"So um what drinks would you like?" The waitress in her 'flirty voice' said. It seems its like her voice trying to be cute, but it isn't.

"Uh I would like a Coke please, how about you hyung?" Jungkook asks as his gaze meets mine.

"Bargs is good" I said. I examined the waitress, and she glare at me before turning back at Jungkook.  What the- I just said my order!

"Will that be all?" The waitress asks as she send disgusting eye hearts t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter