Chapter 5

Petals and Ink (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin's POV

I groan as I turn off my alarm. Another beautiful day. I slowly got up from my bed and look at the window. Today is sunny! I smile as I took my phone from my desk. I saw a notification from my supplier. The one I bought the flowers I needed.

"Hey Mr. Park! The Dendrophylax Lindenii, Volkenfrieden delphinium, Gladiola and the Carnatios are delivered today" It said in the text. Today? I thought it was suppose to be next week.

"Hi Mrs. Lee, thanks for the information and wow its so early, I thought that the flowers will be delivered next week" I type and I send it. Well that's a good thing! I can give Jungkook-ssi his flowers. The thought of Jungkook made my cheeks flush. I was brought back to reality when my phone buzz again.

Fr: Mrs. Lee

"No problem, and my son is here today helping us at the garden! You will meet him later along with my daughter! They are delivering the flowers later around 12 noon"

To: Mrs. Lee

"Got it Mrs. Lee! Thanks and I can't wait to meet your children"

After I replied, I took my towel and some clothes. I need to take a shower, eat and go to the shop. Its still 6 in the morning, the flower shop will open around 7:30 am.

~

I hum a little melody as I open the lock of the flower shop. I look across and saw a guy with mint-green hair opening the shop. I feel like I know hi----

"Oh Jiminie Good morning" Someone said as I look back and saw Jin hyung.

"Good morning Jin hyung! Thanks for coming today" I said as we entered the flower shop.

"No problem Jiminie! Its fun to help you! I wish I can help all the time, but I have work" Jin hyung said.

"Its fine hyung really~ I can handle this" I said.

"But Jiminie! Just hire one worker okay?" Jin hyung asked.

"Okay I will---" I stop as I saw Jungkook across the shop. Jungkook was wearing a white shirt and a leather jacket. He was wearing a small back pack and his jacket sleeves are rolled up. I look at his arms and OMG are those veins etched to it!?!? I felt my breath hitched as I watch Jungkook went inside his Tattoo shop.

"Jiminie what you looking at~" Jin hyung said teasing me. My cheeks flush as I look away.

"I-I'm looking if t-the flowers outside need some water!" I said quickly as I move towards the counter.

"Uh-huh Jiminie, tell that to yourself anyways" Jin hyung said teasingly.

"Shut up Jin hyung!!!" I said as I went to the back door hearing him laugh.

Some hours later, I heard a honk outside. I look and saw a small blue truck. Oh! Its the delivery of Mrs. Lee.

"Jin hyung!! I'll go get the deliveries!" I said.

"Okay Jiminie" Jin hyung said as he talks to the customer.

I quickly went outside and saw a boy, about my height wearing a blue shirt and black ripped jeans. He was also holding a paper and his phone. When he looks at me, he smiles.

"Good morning, I assume your Park Jimin-ssi?" The boy said as he bow. I bow too.

"Ah yes, and you are Mrs. Lee son?" I asked.

"Yep, I'm Lee Jihoon" Jihoon said. Then a girl came from the truck. The girl is like the girl version of Jihoon. The girl was wearing a flowery shirt with black jeans and a black converse.

"Oppa~ Eomma said that the delivery for the Min family is reschedule" The Girl said.

"Oh okay, and Jimin-ssi this is my sister Sakura" Jihoon said.

"Hey S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter