Chapter 4

Petals and Ink (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys!! Sorry for updating late ㅠㅠ school is been busy for me, and tests kept coming up so yeah! Thank you for waiting!!

Chapter Text

Jimin's POV

I bid Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung, as they left me alone in my shop. Its already around 8 in the evening. I started cleaning up the stuffs in the counter. The closing time I arranged is around 7:30 pm, so I can clean up before its really late.

I started cleaning the counter first, putting the pens and papers in a corner. Surprisingly, there are a lot of people who ordered and bought flowers. I'm actually happy people loved it! I hum as I clean the shelves and tables. I look at the shop across from mine. I smile as I saw Jungkook talking to a customer. Why is he so cute?

I just shook my head and started to pack my bag. Today is tiring and fun. Once I gathered all my belongings, I turned off all the lights and place the temperature into the right temperature and I lock the doors. Once I was outside, I locked the front door with my key and a padlock too. I mean its better safe than sorry. After all of that, I secretly looked over to the Tattoo shop.

I saw Jungkook already walking towards the other way. Should I call him? I mean I'm walking that way too.... or is it too much? I sigh as I started walking. You know what, I don't care anymore.

"Jungkook! Hi" I said happily as I walk next to him.

"Hello" He said.

"Looks like we both close our stores at the same ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter