Chapter 3

Petals and Ink (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: Jungkook’s POV

It was late and Jungkook was alone at the store. Yoongi had left earlier on since he had a date scheduled with his boyfriends. Jungkook stared at the design he was currently working on for a customer. It was a simple design, for the most part, the customer had requested a heart with angel wings on either side of it to go on a small space near her shoulder blade. The only complicated bit to the tattoo was the words that the customer wanted written in the middle of the heart. It was a lengthy sentence for such a small tattoo and Jungkook questioned if he could even do it. All the same, he was determined and so he continued penciling in the drawing to make sure his hand was accustomed to the movements.

As he continued working on the sketch a customer came into the shop. Jungkook looked up when the person stepped forwards towards the counter where Jungkook stood. She looked at all the different designs displayed on the counter, her eyes wide in amazement. Jungkook let her look at the designs for a few minutes before engaging her in conversation.

“Is there a particular design you’re interested in?” Jungkook asked. The woman looked up as if noticing him for the first time. She smiled and then shook her head.

“Not really, I’m not even sure if I really want a tattoo.” she answered.

“Oh, I see. Well before you choose a design you should be sure about it. Tattoos are permanent after all.” Jungkook advised and she nodded.

“Hmm...I know, I really want one but at the same time, I’m afraid because it will be permanent. I mean what happens if you mess o the tattoo or something? Then I’d be stuck with a horrible design for everyone to see or something.” she said.

“That’s a legitimate concern, but I assure you, ma'am, we have the best artists working here. We rarely make mistakes, and should we make one, we promise to fix it any way we can. We would never let anyone walk out of here with a bad tattoo.” Jungkook assured her.

“That’s nice...how many mistakes have you made?” The woman asked.

“Up till date only one. But the one mistake I did make was on myself.” Jungkook responded and the woman looked impressed.

“Wow, maybe I’ll get you to do my tattoo then if I decide to get one.” she said.

“I’d be glad to do it. All the designs you see here in the center are ones I’ve done. But you’re free to choose any other design as well. Or you could come up your own and have me draw it for you on paper to see if it is to your liking.” Jungkook said letting her know all their available options.

“Hmm...I kind of like this floral one, but I was wondering if you could maybe change it a bit, like instead of these daisies do a dendrophylax lindenii? Maybe one big one in the center and three or f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter