Chapter 2

Petals and Ink (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin's POV

I smile for the nth time, as another customer came in. I'm so happy that my dream is finally happening. I've always dream to have my own flower shop since I was a kid.

Flowers are special to me, they held so much meaning. Also, they make people happy, and for the fact that they are beautiful too. I felt calm and safe with flowers all over my surrounding.

"Jiminie! We're here" Someone said as I look up and saw 2 of my closest friends.

"Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung! Hey!" I said happily as I hug both of them.

"Wow Jimin, the shop is beautiful" Namjoon hyung said in amusement, as he looks around.

"Thank you hyung" I said.

"You really organized it well Jiminie" Jin hyung said.

"I got help from Taehyung and Hoseok hyung" I said to them.

"Good thing Tae didn't messed it up" Namjoon hyung said.

"He did, but Hoseok was there to fix Tae's mess" I said as they chuckled.

"Well then! Let's help you with the chores in here" Jin hyung said and I smiled to them.

"Thanks hyungs! I could totally use some help" I said to them. Namjoon hyung just ruffled my hair, and Jin hyung smiled at me.

We started watering the plants, well Jin hyung and I we're doing it, since we don't want Namjoon hyung to break something. We started talking about some stuffs.

"So have you met Jungkook?" Namjoon hyung said. My cheeks started to turn into a light pink color.

"Yeah earlier, I accidentally bumped into him" I said.

"Ohhhh looks like Jiminie has a crush~ Who is Jungkook though?" Jin hyung asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter